shape
carat
color
clarity

No Pearls

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

effisk

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I have clearly seen where to not discuss pearls on this forum, but I haven''t found where to discuss them (if there''s any). Can anyone help?

I''m sorry for posting this topic here, it''s the less inappropriate I could find.

cheers

stryeyes102

Shiny_Rock
To a certain extent pearls can be discussed in the ''Bride world wide and grooms groove'' section.

Hope this helps!
35.gif

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
I am confused as to why?> can anyone clarify?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ask the admin if you want to know why, they''d be happy to help!

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2008 4:50:45 PM
Author: neatfreak
umm.. ok

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/20/2008 4:54:14 PM
Author: cbs102
Ask the admin if you want to know why, they'd be happy to help!
umm.. ok
Read sections 7d. and 7e. of Forum Policies to understand why we can't help. It's not that people are being dismissive, it's just not permitted.

Date: 8/20/2008 4:37:00 PM
Author:effisk
I have clearly seen where to not discuss pearls on this forum, but I haven't found where to discuss them (if there's any). Can anyone help?
https://www.pricescope.com/forum/br...ves/pearl-exception-updated-03-23-t71167.html

On here it says that the "Bride World Wide & Grooms Grooves" section is the appropriate place for such discussions, but keep in mind the additional guidelines when posting.

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2008 5:24:53 PM
Author: musey

umm.. ok

Read sections 7d. and 7e. of Forum Policies to understand why we can''t help. It''s not that people are being dismissive, it''s just not permitted.

Date: 8/20/2008 4:37:00 PM

Author:effisk

I have clearly seen where to not discuss pearls on this forum, but I haven''t found where to discuss them (if there''s any). Can anyone help?

https://www.pricescope.com/forum/br...ves/pearl-exception-updated-03-23-t71167.html

On here it says that the ''Bride World Wide & Grooms Grooves'' section is the appropriate place for such discussions, but keep in mind the additional guidelines when posting.

no no i know that you are not being dismissive.. i just thought it odd that no one would talk about them! thank you for the link!!!!!

effisk

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/20/2008 5:24:53 PM
Author: musey

Ask the admin if you want to know why, they'd be happy to help!
umm.. ok

Read sections 7d. and 7e. of Forum Policies to understand why we can't help. It's not that people are being dismissive, it's just not permitted.
Thanks for your replies.

So basically, each member of the forum interested in discussing pearls (when not related to Brides and Grooms) will have to ask the forum admin why it is so. There is nowhere on this forum I can ask for advice on the quality of a pearl or discuss pearls in general. Even the thread I started being a public discussions of policies it will be removed.

How can I get in touch with an admin?

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
At the top of the screen where you see the buttons to start a new topic, you will see a button to msg admin with a red ?, so you just hit this and type your question.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can also hit "report post" at the bottom of your post to e-mail them.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
San Diego Lady told you in the first reply on your thread how to contact admin--click on "Msg Admin."

You could question the forum owners'/moderators' policies, or you could google "pearl forum " and then get advice there
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
You know, that is something I have always wondered myself............
33.gif

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Pearls are not allowed to be discussed on Pricescope because of past, unresolved issues on the forums.
We do understand that pearls are a natural extension of the gemstone community and we are currently looking at ways to integrate them back into the forums. As we get closer to finding a solution to the previous issues we had with allowing pearls, we will add more exceptions for pearls to be discussed.

In the meantime, we have made the Pearl Exception Rule in "Bride World Wide & Grooms Grooves" section in order for brides to discuss their wedding jewelry.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
It's just not allowed on the forum. Don't feel bad about asking. I cannot direct you but if you do a google search you will probably find some forums to discuss them on.

Oops I didn't see that answer from admin just above me. That explains it pretty well :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results