shape
carat
color
clarity

Eyeshadow recommendations please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/1/2008 10:15:56 AM
Author: lyraI have some Lancome shadows but they''re getting old. If something doesn''t work for me, or I don''t use it often, I toss it.

Oh no don''t do that! Go to makeupalley.com, create an account, and you''ll have access to all the boards (nails, makeup, face-of-the-day photos, skin care, hair, workout / exercise, etc). BUT - they have swapping! List your eyeshadow or whatever doesn''t work for you for swap, then make a wishlist of what you want. Often you can swap for things instead of having to always buy new! It''s really a wonderful site (I found it linked off a nail polish thread here a bout a year and a half ago - several PS members are also over there!
9.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Fresh is also a great line! They have some really beautiful colors. I''ve been a fan of theirs for years.

Carbonlove

Rough_Rock
www.totalbeauty.com also has forums and reviews. I''m not very good with makeup, but like MAC for the price and color selection.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results