shape
carat
color
clarity

Back from our trip with a New York size smile and...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!! I had a feeling this was going to happen. Remember.....and I quote:

Date: 7/23/2008 10:43:18 AM
Author: meresal

Date: 7/22/2008 2:32:03 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Oh that's great news meresal! But I've got to wonder if he may surprise you by proposing anyway in NY?
31.gif
That would be neat, but I'm not even fathoming the idea. This trip is kind of all about his brother, so I don't think he would do anything to detract from his brothers experience.

**Hopefully I can keep this thought process in mind the entire trip...
20.gif
HEHE!!!!!!!!
27.gif

CONGRATULATIONS MERESAL!!!!!!!!

party.gif
yippee10.gif
party.gif
yippee10.gif
party.gif

The ring is gorgeous!!! I cant wait to see more photos! You two are BEAUTIFUL together!!!!!!!!! What a gorgeous couple. Im so happy for you!!!
runaround1.gif

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Yay yay yay!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Oh, that sounds so perfect and lovely. I LOVE cities, all of them, and that must have been so beautiful!

Your pics are adorable, you guys seem so elated and in love. So much for before the end of the year, huh? He sure shocked you!!

By the way, you really do look like Erin Andrews....!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Awww congrats!!!! So glad your trip ended up working out for you and that it eneded with an engagement no less! Whoo Hoooo!!!
36.gif

p.s. the ring is to die for!
30.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
bee, sunnyd, hisdiamondgirl, pushin40, leeNY, IndyGirl22, and wishful- Thank you for your congratulations!!

Fiery- We haven''t even thought about an engagement party. I''m just so happy that LIW is over with. C keeps saying, I really like Fiance Meresal... it''s like we just started dating again. Hah. It''s crazy what the waiting can do to a relationship.

You girls are WAYYYY to nice. I have never heard that I looked like Erin Andrews, but all I can say is Dam*, you just made my day!!
9.gif

cbs- We didn''t get to any bars, but we contemplated going into Stands(??). We wanted to see monument park, so we got inside asap, and the line was all the way up to the third level PLUS about 100 ft!!! So worth it though!!

Dreamingoftheday- You''re so sweet. I''m very excited about planning, but I think we are going to wait a while to start talking about things we want. In like a month or so, I would guess you can start seeing my posts in BIW!! (eeeek!!! yayyyy!!!)
31.gif

Dreamgirl- You were totally right!! I loved your post. Thank you!!!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Yay!! Congrats!! Ha ha! I knew this trip was going to be extra special for you!!!!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
aww, super sweet. you two are adorable!! And the ring...
30.gif
I''ll be watching for more on SMTR!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

Looks like you had an absolutely FABULOUS time in New York and you pics are all super cute!!!!

YAY!
36.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
lliang_chi, icekid, princessdijon- Thank you so much!! We are still glowing with excitement. People keep asking if we''ve set a date, and I just tell them it''s the furthest thing from my mind!! I want us to enjoy this time in our lives for as long as possible.
30.gif

PS- I started a thread in SMTR, but many of the photos are the same that I posted here.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! How very exciting!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''m so glad to hear the proposal was perfect for you!

Congrats again and come back and visit us here!!!
1.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Elle: Thank you!! I''ll definitely be around!!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Meresal!!!! Beautiful ring! I was following your LIW story, and I''m so happy for you!!!!

Booper717

Shiny_Rock
I love your pics, you and your FI are so cute!!!!!!! CONGRATS, your ring is LOVELY!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

edotf104

Rough_Rock
Awww... CONGRATULATIONS, Meresal!! Such a sweet story-- and a beautiful ring.

You two are a gorgeous couple!

Cheers
36.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring, gorgeous couple! CONGRATS!!!!
36.gif

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! The ring is just lovely, and you two are adorable together!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Meresal! You two make a gorgeous couple and your ring is lovely!

I love the LOVE photo, Philly has a LOVE sculpture too, it is in LOVE Park, named for the art work.

And who is Erin Andrews or am I a total idiot?

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2008 9:58:53 PM
Author: diamondfan
Congrats, Meresal! You two make a gorgeous couple and your ring is lovely!

I love the LOVE photo, Philly has a LOVE sculpture too, it is in LOVE Park, named for the art work.

And who is Erin Andrews or am I a total idiot?
Erin Andrews is a reporter for ESPN. She used to do mostly college football, but now she pretty much covers everything - she''s very good at what she does (and I think she has the best job in the world). Here is a pic:

erin-andrews.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Lanie- Thanks for checking in on me!! Glad my story kept you intrigued
27.gif

Booper, edotf104, DMBsgirl, AmandaRx- Thank you girls so much!
4.gif

diamondfan- I absolutely loved this statue. I saw it the first night, and told C that we had to take a picture there. He told me that he thought about proposing right there when we took the picture, but there were so many people still around, being like 9PM. Thank you for your compliments.

OK, so I totally forgot to tell everyone that I bought myself a few things at Tiffany. I had to replace my "return to tiffany" bracelet, bc I lsot it and it was a graduation present, and I also got myself a really cute chain bracelet to wear on the same wrist as my watch!!

ring2008 002.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now you get to add some fun charms!!! I love it!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Meresal! What fantastic news.
36.gif

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
What an awesome story!!! I love all the pictures and the story behind seeing the stroller by the LOVE sculpure.

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your ring is stunning and the two of you are a gorgeous couple as well!!!

Snickerdoodle

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!!
36.gif
Fabulous ring, pics, and proposal story!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I just commented on your SMTR thread about your gorgeous ring, but I wanted to tell you CONGRATULATIONS here as well. I was away from PS for the last week, and I was absolutely thrilled to see that you got engaged in the meantime. I am so, so happy for you. Your story was so sweet. Enjoy this wonderful time, and may you enjoy many more years of happiness! Best wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results