shape
carat
color
clarity

round diamond in bezel mount..it can look good?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asu

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,I hope this is the right section.I'm married,but I don't have a real engagement ring,so I've asked my husband to give me a ring when we have a child (hope soon
30.gif
).My husband don't like jewelry at all,don't have any idea on what but and what not,and even hate spend money
7.gif
so he said yes but with a limited budget,even because we are so young and we don't have so much money,and leave the researce all in my hands.I'm not yet pregnant (
39.gif
) but I'm so excited on the ring,and I'm started the search,even because I'm still so amazed by diamond and engagement rings world because I've discovered it recently and every ring still look beautiful at my eyes
9.gif
so I can need several times to decide!I've even full a 2gb usb key with engagement rings picture
23.gif

But I've found myself really like the pavè and bezel diamond settings,particullary the diamond surprise settings.I think that a cushion diamond can look great in,and I'm even wonder how a radiant(cut that I love) can look in.
But I've never seen a cushion or radiant diamond in person,so I'm a little afraid on buy something I've never seen.
Cushion look so beautiful in all your pics,but it sparkly like others cuts?Radiant have to be so sparkly and beautiful,but they can look good in a bezel setting?
For the money I can spend I've found a set that I really like with a round cut.I'm not sure about a round in a bezel,but the setting is perfect,and I have a round diamond,so I know how it can look.this is the ring
ring

So,what do you think of it?And even,what do you think of cushion cut,it sparkly?And a radiant can look good in a setting like this?If some of you have a ring like the one I've posted,can you post me some images?
Sorry for the long post!Thanks for all the advice you can give to me
1.gif

Asu

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!i''m really really in love with this ring.I''ve ask for the stone specs and the seller tell me that is a vs2,very good cut with g color and no fluorescence.Side stone are si1 and h color.
I think that for those specs,the price is good,but maybe I''m wrong.I''m still a little afraid on buy something so expensive on ebay,but is the only place where I can get what I like for a price that I can pay
20.gif
and the seller look onest to me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results