shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope Weddings - post your PS Thread HERE!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I realized that a lot of us have gotten married and posted our pics/stories over the years, but they all get lost and are sometimes hard to search. So I was thinking we could link to our weddings all in once place for fun and for those who want to see some Pricescope weddings. If this thread is popular enough, perhaps the PS Mods will make it a sticky. Sort of a "graduate" thread from the BIW one.
2.gif

In the interest of having this thread short and simple (and easy to peruse), I think it would be best to omit any comments on this thread and post in the actual wedding thread of the bride you are viewing. Sound good?

OK, I''ll start.

TravelingGal and TravelingGuy can be found here.

Your turn!!
1.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE this thread, TGal, what a great idea!

We don''t have our pro pics yet, but here''s our non-pro pics thread. I''ll post the pros when I get them.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 12:16:45 AM
Author:TravelingGal
I realized that a lot of us have gotten married and posted our pics/stories over the years, but they all get lost and are sometimes hard to search. So I was thinking we could link to our weddings all in once place for fun and for those who want to see some Pricescope weddings. If this thread is popular enough, perhaps the PS Mods will make it a sticky. Sort of a ''graduate'' thread from the BIW one.
2.gif

In the interest of having this thread short and simple (and easy to peruse), I think it would be best to omit any comments on this thread and post in the actual wedding thread of the bride you are viewing. Sound good?

OK, I''ll start.

Your turn!!
1.gif
Forgot to add, feel free to post a "teaser pic" from your thread (sort of like the SMTR thread!) Haven, you can post the pic and new link when you get your pros (or now, or whenever you feel like.)
1.gif

SCAN0069.JPG

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 12:16:45 AM
Author:TravelingGal
I realized that a lot of us have gotten married and posted our pics/stories over the years, but they all get lost and are sometimes hard to search. So I was thinking we could link to our weddings all in once place for fun and for those who want to see some Pricescope weddings. If this thread is popular enough, perhaps the PS Mods will make it a sticky. Sort of a ''graduate'' thread from the BIW one.
2.gif

OK, I''ll start.

Your turn!!
1.gif

Great Idea! Your wedding looked exactly like my dream wedding, no muss, no fuss!

I MUST know where you got your dress! $50! Hello!?!?! SHARE!!!!
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the link to my w-pic thread!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-few-of-danis-pro-pics.72455/

teaser101.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock

Selkie

Ideal_Rock

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I just realized that my teaser is just of me and everyone else''s is of them with their DH. I swear there was logic behind it though! It was the teaser pic we got from the photographer so it''s not in my wedding thread.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t have a wedding thread but here is a pic:

jennifer waiting.JPG

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
and another

jenbefore.JPG

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
and one of the ceremony:

hawaiianchapel.JPG

lucy love

Shiny_Rock
Here's my thread of professional wedding pictures from our Wedding in Mililani, Hawaii on May 3, 2008!! :D

OUR WEDDING....

i LOVE looking at everyone's pages and pictures...

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to not follow the rules but just wanted to ask Jaders731 where was your ceremony and reception?

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Fiery: the ceremony was on the beach and reception on the Lyceum lawn in Seaside Florida.
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fun idea TGal! My wedding thread can be found here.

Tacori_teaser.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
bumping for more wedding links!

1.gif

lucy love

Shiny_Rock
bump!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results