shape
carat
color
clarity

Sabine''s non-pro pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 10:49:15 PM
Author: Sabine
I don''t know why, but I really like this pic of us sitting down to dinner.

Could it be because you look absolutely adorable?
21.gif

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Sabine! That is quite a massive bouquet, but it''s beautiful nonetheless! Your color scheme is really, really beautiful- I love it! The darker blue and the pastels isn''t a combo I''ve seen before use in a wedding, but it works so well.

And, this is *totally* random, but I just need to tell you. Every time I see your PS screen name I think of Nicole Kidman''s character in Moulin Rouge. I know the name in the movie is Satine, but Sabine is close enough in my mind.

Now, how about some honeymoon photos?!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Wow, thanks so much everyone! I''m glad everyone seems to like the pictures as much as I do! We just got back to Hershey today, and our apartment is SUCH a mess that we literally can''t walk in it, but I keep looking at the pictures my friends keep sending me!

Sheesh, I forget who it was that asked and don''t have time to go back and look now (sorry!), but the dark blue flowers in the bouquet were I believe delphinium or larkspur. That was also what the bouts were made out of too.

And blissfulbride, you''ll have to ask Robbie about where to get the plastic champagne glasses since she was the one who brought them, but I don''t think the overall look is very different from glass if glass is prohibited!

I promise I''ll be back with some honeymoon pics as soon as I get some laundry done (my whole closet practically, it''s really no fun being out of town for over a month!)

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 3:08:20 PM
Author: blissfulbride
sabine- i have a question... the champage glasses you held at the hair salon were plastic? how do they look close up because im having a poolside wedding and no glass is allowed. I''m looking for plastic flutes that dont look cheap. did you buy them and if so where? thanks so much for you help. your pics are lovely.

I bought them at the local party store. They had a few different kinds, but what I liked about these ones was they were all one piece and I thought they looked nicer than the 2-piece kind that you had to snap together.

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
THANK YOU Sabine!!!! You''re wedding was also absolutely stunning and I LOVED your dress!!!! Congrats to you!!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Everything looks like it was absolutely perfect and you look so beautiful and happy. Your bouquet was stunning!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Sabine - you looked positively radiant, and your wedding looked like it was great fun! So cool to see pics of you and Robbie together, too!

Congratulations!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Sabine, congratulations- I haven''t been on here too much since getting married but I remember you from last fall as a BIW, and it''s wonderful to see how beautifully everything came together for you. Love the hydrangeas, and your gown is to die for.
Congrats again to you and your new hubby!

p.s. and Robbie- great job with the pics and a fab job as a gorgeous MOH (beats being a flower girl, huh? ;-)

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
You looked absolutely beautiful and oh-so happy! I love your make-up! Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results