shape
carat
color
clarity

EC''s ..show me some LIFE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

enfianced

Shiny_Rock
To add to the step cut madness over here, I''m posting a couple pics of my reset...Asscher 1.74 H-VS2, baguettes .52 (tcw) G-VS2 in plat

ps 070208a2.jpg

enfianced

Shiny_Rock
here''s another from the other night, but I promise to get some in the sun today and post

ps_070608_a.jpg

enfianced

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a couple in the sunlight...btw, pretty much all photo shots inlcude my wband since in 56 days I''ll get to wear it forever!

ps_070608_b.jpg

enfianced

Shiny_Rock
some fuzz, for good measure

ps_070608_c.jpg

enfianced

Shiny_Rock
side view

ps_070608_d.jpg

enfianced

Shiny_Rock
last one...

ps_070608_e.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
enfianced - gorgeous!! Thanks for adding to this thread!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2008 4:59:58 PM
Author: GemALLogist
EMERALDLOVER... any more hints on what you think the setting is going to be??? Any pics similar to what it''ll look like? Trying to live vicariously through you as you wait...
emotion-5.gif

PO... are you taking the summer off from your studies, I hope???

ELMORTON..haven''t talked in awhile. What''s going on? Any new pics to share?? ha!!

AND TO EVERYONE ON THIS SIDE OF THE ATLANTIC...HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!! I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FABULOUS LONG WEEKEND!!! To everyone on the OTHER side of the Atlantic...I hope you have a smashing weekend as well. I just LOVE holiday weekends... I hope everyone has the best ever.... OF COURSE, if anyone happened to take out a camera this upcoming weekend and wanted to share some new sparkly photos, it would be a great way to start off the July part of this thread. I''m just sayin''...
emotion-5.gif
Gem...It is going to be a Tacori and is currently being set in Cali. Hopefully in a few weeks, I''ll have it to show you!

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
ENFIANCED.... THANKS so much for adding your pics over here...they are gorgeous shots of an amazing set. I've already told you how ga-ga I am over your set...now everyone else will get to drool, too!!! Keep us posted on the countdown to your big day....that's so exciting!

EMERALDLOVER... Can't wait to see your Tacori setting....we'll all be awaiting shots of your badboy EC when it's encased in Tacori...you must be so excited!

EL... those are the best shots EVER of your ring. I LOVE THOSE SHOTS!!! Your stone looks amazing... and I love your round friends with that stepcut beauty. I'm SO HAPPY you took new photos...they seriously do justice to your setting and your stone. They are so beautiful!!!!!!!!

idreamofice--both of your settings for the EC are so gorgeous! I especially love the original because it is so classic and clean. Where did you get the solitaire setting and is it platinum or white gold?
1.gif
Thanks!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2008 11:00:35 AM
Author: Elmorton
Last one - just goofing around with the blue topaz and the EC. :)
Elmorton - this picture rocks my socks off!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lauren and Gem!

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
You''re welcome, EL...those pics really are incredible...much more clear than any I had seen of your stunner. So glad you had a new photo shoot...ha!!!!!!

I think IDREAM''s been busy since her wedding...if we all ''channel'' her...maybe she''ll come back to catch up with us!!!!!!

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
Have you guys seen PIXLEY''S new bezel set 3/4 EC eternity?
OH MY! I''m begging her to add it over here...it''s amazing!!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2008 11:11:36 PM
Author: GemALLogist
Have you guys seen PIXLEY''S new bezel set 3/4 EC eternity?

OH MY! I''m begging her to add it over here...it''s amazing!!!

Hey, you don''t have to beg, I''m happy to join the par-tay! I''ve never opened this thread until now - as I feared it would open the door to a world of desire and envy what with all the incredible asschers and emerald cuts. I''m in big trouble now...

singlestonefourviews.JPG

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ok, Gem, this ones for you, (FINALLY)!!!!! My w-set!!!!!
36.gif

And more pics here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/better-late-than-never-danis-ring-pics.90533/

danifire!.JPG.jpg

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Sigh... I just LOVE Dani''s set! Thanks for posting it for us girlie!

NanaK321

Rough_Rock
Hello hello! I''m soooooo in love with all these step-cut stones! I''m totally in heaven right now! Anyways, I''ve decided to post some pics of my Asscher e-ring as suggested by KittyBean on this fantastic step-cut lover''s thread.

stats:

1.5 carat Asscher-cut, H, VS2, circa 1920''s Art Deco ring mounting. Cheers!

ring_compilation.JPG

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
NanaK!!! GORGEOUS! I Just adore your setting!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 12:38:31 AM
Author: NanaK321
Hello hello! I''m soooooo in love with all these step-cut stones! I''m totally in heaven right now! Anyways, I''ve decided to post some pics of my Asscher e-ring as suggested by KittyBean on this fantastic step-cut lover''s thread.
NanaK, I''m so glad you posted yours here. I had to tell you again how absolutely beautiful it is. I''m inspired--I think my next project may be some Asscher-cut studs (although then I wouldn''t be able to stare at them all day).

NanaK321

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 7:15:42 PM
Author: kittybean
Date: 7/24/2008 12:38:31 AM

Author: NanaK321

NanaK, I''m so glad you posted yours here. I had to tell you again how absolutely beautiful it is. I''m inspired--I think my next project may be some Asscher-cut studs (although then I wouldn''t be able to stare at them all day).

Hi Kitty! Thanks for referring me to this thread, it''s great! I can totally relate to the whole "staring" thing. I''ve embarrassed myself a couple of times this past week by being preoccupied with my new ring. (ie. forgetting to go when the traffic signal turns green, having the waitress call my name twice before picking up my to-go order, etc.)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stepping in:

4ezr2.JPG

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry the pics are so big. Here''s the underside:

ezrev.JPG

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The watch is a Movado from the late 1950''s/early 60''S

mvdo.JPG

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Madame Bijoux! I just ADORE your collection! Your watch, those rings... I might short circut my keyboard due to my incessant drooling.

Y U M M Y !!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Julesbeth.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Madam Bijoux, thanks for showing off your beautiful collection! And I love your sense of humor ("stepping in")!
9.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I''m late to the party, but this is going to be sent off to Leon Mege for a reset in the next couple of months (once I decide whether I''m going 3 stone, and traps or shields). It''s a 1.54, H, VVS2.

154H VVS2.JPG

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, that EC is gorgeous, PP!!! Cant wait to see what you end up doing with it....
36.gif
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
PP - holy smokes - that EC is gorgeous! Can''t wait to see how you decide to set it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results