shape
carat
color
clarity

Yip! Finally pictures of my EC!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
My new band!!! Talk about a gap! I was somewhat nervous about the large gap but it really accentuates both of the rings and I can''t wait to actually wear it (instead of sneaking it on when FI isn''t looking)!

p.s. We have like zero natural light and bad overhead lighting in our cave of an apt. So all of the pics are very dark and don''t really do a lot for my EC. Darn it all!

jbl2Picture 024.jpg

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
My bitty baby. Approximately .45 carats tw.

JBL3Picture 020.jpg

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
I kinda like this view - they look all matchy match :)

jbl4Picture 023.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh! Love the band with your beautiful solitaire!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
AAnnnd a fuzzy gappy together shot:

(seriously, these pics suck... but it''s going to have to do;-)

jbl5Picture 022.jpg

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Aw thanks Elmorton! I really wish that all pics of my ring didn''t look like poo, but you get the idea. It''s bad of me, but I can''t WAIT to add a sapphire stacker to this combo.
17.gif

ps. I just love the design of your ring - and your stone always looks clean and perfect. I need some tips! ;-)

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Jules-

No worries about the gap....I think it looks great!!! I have about the same size gap between my EC solitaire e-ring and my w-band....You''ll get used to it, and it definitely accentuates the 2 rings more!!!!

Gorgeous set!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Dani! I actually looked at your posts and your ring ALL the time when I was contemplating my re-set :) I think I loved your ring so much it convinced me to change it to a solitaire!

I really really love your rings!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 5:04:00 PM
Author: julesbeth
Thanks Dani! I actually looked at your posts and your ring ALL the time when I was contemplating my re-set :) I think I loved your ring so much it convinced me to change it to a solitaire!

I really really love your rings!

Thanks so much, Jules! Im so flattered that you like my ring that much, and that it helped you with your decision to change settings!! Your set is really awesome!!!

Stay tuned...one of these days I am going to post new pics of my e-ring and w-bands...Can you believe I havent posted any pics of my w-set, and I've been married almost a year already? I am such a bad PS-er!!!!!
3.gif

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!
6.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
your ring is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
And I actually love the gap between the two bands......

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
pretty rings!!!! they look great together.
1.gif

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Dani - seriously, please post your set! I just LOVED
30.gif
your engagement ring. I read your saga about the gap (and I totally understand) but there is something to be said about the ''basket'' construction for an emerald cut. I just love how it protects the diamond and lets it sit so close to the hand. Plus, its a great profile! I can''t wait to see your set, I think I read that you have 2 ritani bands to go with it... I am drooling just thinking about it!

Amanda.Rx: Thank you my dear :) (I love your quote, I live right by a Goethe street...)

Dreamgirl: Thanks! I used to be a flush fanatic, but this def. has some character and I I love it too!

Thank you all SO much for your kind words, It means the world to me.

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Ah! And luckynumber7 THANK YOU!! You are a dear ;-)

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
JULES....love, love your set. I actually really like the gap...and I think with EC''s, it''s really special. I like flush, too, though...so I''m silly like that..I like both!!!
so glad you found ''the one''!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 10:44:12 PM
Author: julesbeth
Dani - seriously, please post your set! I just LOVED
30.gif
your engagement ring. I read your saga about the gap (and I totally understand) but there is something to be said about the 'basket' construction for an emerald cut. I just love how it protects the diamond and lets it sit so close to the hand. Plus, its a great profile! I can't wait to see your set, I think I read that you have 2 ritani bands to go with it... I am drooling just thinking about it!

Amanda.Rx: Thank you my dear :) (I love your quote, I live right by a Goethe street...)

Dreamgirl: Thanks! I used to be a flush fanatic, but this def. has some character and I I love it too!

Thank you all SO much for your kind words, It means the world to me.

Promise I will post pics soon!!!! I am just so not computer-savvy, its really pathetic!!! I need MH to help me!!!! I'm so bad, I know!!!!

As far as my wedding bands...I didn't end up going with the Ritani bands....Instead I got the Tiffany Novo band as my main w-band. Then 6 mths later I bought a pave Daniel K band from Pearlmans to add to the mix...I wear all 3 rings together, and I think they compliment eachother perfectly!!!!!
31.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Haha, thanks Julesbeth!...but it NEVER looks that clean and perfect IRL. Most of my PS photos were snapped two seconds after cleaning and in lots of sunlight, macro mode - that''s the secret. :) I think the soft-bristle toothbrush is a must-have tool for an EC - the table seems to pick up EVERYTHING. Still love ''em though!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results