shape
carat
color
clarity

Done Ring Shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
Well my SO and I are done ring shopping! We did lots of research, looked online, and went to tons of jewelery stores. We found a few cushion cut stones that I love and also found a setting from Henri Daussi that is gorgeous. He also knows what I''m looking for if he decides to customize the setting. I''m so proud of him how he got so into knowing all about the 4C''s and the setting types! For a typical "man''s man" he did SO well and really showed me how important this is to him too (especially since I don''t want to upgrade, I want to wear the ring we buy now for the rest of my life!)

So, now I''m sad that the ring shopping is over! He wants to do the rest by himself so it is a total surprise when he has it and when he is going to propose. I love that, but now I miss the diamonds
2.gif
. The waiting game is getting harder and harder now! Now I just have to wait for him to have the money to BUY it and then propose, and now my LIW-itis is much worse than it was before we started ring shopping! Its killing me! I just can''t wait to be his wife!!!
30.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhh!!! That''s so exciting!!! Waiting for that surprise is going to be so awesome and such torture all at once!!

Congrats to you!
36.gif
36.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I feel your pain. It''s easily supressible, if you spend some more time in the Hangout forum... less bling, more talking.

Hope that it''t not much longer now for you!!!
31.gif

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Meresal! I''ve been going to the hangout and I think it will help with my patience! Good suggestion
1.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Girl, I''m feeling it right there with you.
14.gif

The LIW-itis itch is starting again...need to SUPPRESS!!!

At least you know its coming kinda soon...right? Not really a consolation but better than not knowing at all!
10.gif

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 10:59:00 AM
Author: Bia
Girl, I''m feeling it right there with you.
14.gif

The LIW-itis itch is starting again...need to SUPPRESS!!!

At least you know its coming kinda soon...right? Not really a consolation but better than not knowing at all!
10.gif
Kind of soon, *hopefully* within 365 days :) I''d be SHOCKED if it happened before Christmas, we just wanted to go ring shopping because he wants to see how much he''s going to have to save up and stuff. I''m so happy/lucky/grateful that I found him though, so I''m trying to just focus on that! I''m dying though, maybe we should have waited longer to go ring shopping...

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
that''s great news!!!!
1.gif

i waited a few months to get my ring so i know how you''re feeling. just hang in there and don''t think about it too much (it''s hard but doable).
2.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! How exciting. It can feel disappointing when the ring shopping is over, but never fear! There is always the wedding band, eternity band, push present, anni presents............. the list goes on!!!

Here''s sending lots of fairy dust to you that he hurries up and gets that ring on your finger!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results