shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2.75 Leon Mege Antique Cushion!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 1:22:36 AM
Author: HeartingDiamonds
Hi Snoop! Sorry that I am late to the cushion partay but goshdarnit, your ring turned out to be soooooo lovely!

Glad to know you love it as much as Erica and I did (do? still? heck yeah!)! Wear in good health and happiness always!
Sorry I forgot about my thread! But yes I am still in love with it! It''s not going anywhere :)

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2008 6:17:44 PM
Author: RxTechRN2b
Happy birthday! Your new diamond is big and chunky -- and the perfect color for that size antique cushion. It must look amazing in candle light. Oh, and I love the low solitaire setting you put it in. It''s a big diamond, but you didn''t try and make it even bigger by smothering it in halo''s and paved split bands. Instead, the low, simple setting with delicately curved prongs cradling the diamond looks refined and understated! In fact, it looks so tasteful (and I''m the *strange* PS-er who actually prefers diamonds under 1.5 carats) that I could see me wearing your ring!

Thanks for your kind post :) I''ve been wearing this more than my princess and I gotta tell you. The cushion has gotten more attention than my princess when I''m out and about!

Thank you everyone again for your kind posts. I love this stone and seriously, Boston Jeff''s ring started my quest for an antique cushion!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I just had to tell you how absolutely beautiful your ring is. I have seen so many beautiful J''s and K''s, but WOW that''s gorgeous. Enjoy!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 6:20:13 PM
Author: MMT
I just had to tell you how absolutely beautiful your ring is. I have seen so many beautiful J''s and K''s, but WOW that''s gorgeous. Enjoy!!!

Thank you, it''s quite special
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results