shape
carat
color
clarity

Wow-I found the mother load!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I got this wild idea to go to googleimages.com and type in "engagement ring." Every ring ever made by man is there. Eye candy after eye candy all in a simple easy to scan format. Simply unbelievable. If you like what you see in the thumb nail picture, you simply click on it and it takes you to where it is sold or who has it, etc. Where have I been?

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
That''s pretty cool. I wasted a good 20 minutes on that site. Lots of celeb rings too. Thanks

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2008 10:39:31 PM
Author:justjulia
I got this wild idea to go to googleimages.com and type in ''engagement ring.'' Every ring ever made by man is there. Eye candy after eye candy all in a simple easy to scan format. Simply unbelievable. If you like what you see in the thumb nail picture, you simply click on it and it takes you to where it is sold or who has it, etc. Where have I been?

Ooohhh ta, going to try that now!

pmpkn42

Rough_Rock
Don''t you just love google images? I use it all the time when I want to find where something like a shirt or a dress is sold at. It makes you wonder how we ever lived without it!?
2.gif

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
I love google! Also check out Flickr, the ultimate photo sharing site. Whatever you are looking for you will find tons and tons of awesome pics!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2008 8:05:53 AM
Author: laineybugger
I love google! Also check out Flickr, the ultimate photo sharing site. Whatever you are looking for you will find tons and tons of awesome pics!
Thanks!

Splinter

Shiny_Rock
I used Google images to get design ideas for my girlfriend''s custom ring.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Just what I need. I spend enough time on the computer looking at jewelry as it is!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Lol, yeah, the first thing I thought of was that it certainly was "idea generating." Just piece meal together all the traits you like from each ring and have it designed the way you want.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results