shape
carat
color
clarity

Houston Brides - A Little Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
My best friend recently got engaged - and also recently moved to Houston - she wants to go dress shopping in Houston obviously, but has NO IDEA of where to go - her budget won''t be insanely high - so we''re trying to avoid that deer in headlights look in we walk into a high end salon - Think of the budget along the lines of a Maggie Sottero dress...

Can anyone recommend bridal shops to look at?? Thanks in advance ladies!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Go to Ventura''s Bridal on 610 loop and Yale. They have a huge selection and I got my Maggie there.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Courtney! I was hoping you''d chime in!! I''ll pass this info along to her!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Ventura''s is a great salon.

DO NOT GO TO WINNIE COUTURE!!!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Oh and Veronica was very helpful and sweet.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not from Houston, closer to Austin actually, but I was on a business trip there 3 days two weeks in a row and I stopped by an Alfred Angelo store located at 7662A FM 1960 West right by Willowbrook Mall and the SA I talked to there, Jacqueline Statom, was fantastic! I''d go back just to chit chat with her. Awesome, really.
1.gif
I think she has Thursdays and Fridays off.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
In the Houston Chronicle today... there is a Louis Bloom trunk show schedule. (feat. Amsale, Christos, Kenneth Pool, Vera Wang)

They are all at the end of July. You can find it in the bottom left corner of page 5 in section G (The one with the big star on the font... it''s where all the wedding are on Sunday)

ponderer

Shiny_Rock
Brickhouse Bridal in The Woodlands (suburb north of town) is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results