shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m going to be a bridesmaid!!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Just when i thought it was about time to leave weddings and BWW alone one of my friends from highschool asked me to be a bridesmaid!! Yay!!
36.gif

I am really happy (and a little shocked) that she asked me, i honestly thought i was going to live out my days never getting to do this and i am thrilled!

Now i can legitimately stalk BWW for another year and not have to feel guilty about it
3.gif

That is all!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I''ve also never been a BM before and hope to still get to be one some day. Have fun!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Thanks mcushion
1.gif

I think i am actually more excited about helping plan this one than i was about my own!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Hooray, HOT - me toooooo! My bestie is getting married next year and it is my first BM call-up :)

We were fairly unorthodox about our wedding - engaged in mid-February, eloped in Italy in May with no guests - and it was PERFECT for us, but it is so cool that by being my bestie''s BM I get to be part of a big, more traditional wedding too!

Totally excited. Plus she is incredibly easygoing and fun to be around, so I don''t think it will be stressful. I can''t wait to help her find a dress! The other BM and I see eye to eye on almost everything so choosing dresses (we are choosing our own as long as they match) and planning the hen''s will be a hoot!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results