shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions on RD RVSP

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
We want to include RD invitations in our invites. It will be on a card with an invitation for an open house brunch at my parent''s house the day after. We don''t need RSVPs for the brunch, but we do for the RD.

Here are the options:

1) include the RD RSVP on the wedding RSVP card. Disadvantage is that we''d need two separate RSVP card designs because some people are being invited to the wedding only.

2) Make the RD invitation an RSVP card as well. Disadvantage is that we don''t need RSVP for the brunch so it would look weird. Other disadvantage is that people would then not have the info for those events if they sent them back to us.

3) Other options????

Help!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
I would go for option one, although as you said its not perfect. Are you ordering invitations, or DIYing? I wish I could come up with a better suggestion, as I think there is one...but my brain is fried today and just not being helpful...
26.gif

smiles

Shiny_Rock
hey! i would just stick in a second rsvp card for the RD. Just make sure it says somewhere on it RD so people know which RSVP is which. Your option one sounds good but I would be scared of accidentally sliiping in the wrong invitation... otherwise evelope them totally seperately... like do all reg invites one nght and package the others at another time.... so as not to cause confusion!

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
We''re not having an RD, but my mom is having an open house for OOT family the night before and we did option #2. . .

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Basil, we had an insert for the RD and just stated on that to please also indicate if they would be attending the RD on the RSVP. So people just wrote us a note on our wedding RSVP cards saying thay would or wouldn't attend. We're having a family style meal at the RD, so they didn't need to indicate a meal choice which made it easier.

ETA: Let me know if you'd like to see a picture of our RD inserts.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Hey sap!

Sure I''d love to see!

I love your option but fiance is worried that his family won''t get the whole response card thing to begin with, nevermind writing an additional note or whatever. (most of them don''t speak much english and have maybe never been invited to an american wedding).

I''m worried.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
My initial thought...

Can you use option 2, and then refrence your wedding website for a printable format of the event information?

And just put an extra line for people to check an RSVP to the brunch... they don''t have to know that you''re not even looking to see who''s coming?

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
We dealt with the wedding RSVPs and the RD RSVPs separately. For us, it was easier to do it that way. I made the RD invitations in Publisher and then I asked guests to either e-mail or call me to RSVP and to let me know which menu option they had chosen. It worked well. So I guess I''d choose option #3.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results