shape
carat
color
clarity

Guestbook without lines?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of those frivolous questions...but...

How would it work out to have a guestbook without lined paper? I really like these albums from Kolo, and I think I will probably get one of the digital ones for our wedding pictures. And one for our honeymoon pictures. And one for our guest''s photobooth pictures
1.gif
So I thought it would be cool if they all coordinated.

But they only offer unlined pages. I''m worried people would all just sign the first page and I''d have an empty book? What do you think?

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
if you''re having a photo booth, you could combine the two, as in people stick a strip of photos onto the sheet in the book, then sign next to it. it''d take up enough space that people can''t all sign on the page. OR you could just have someone to man the book and make sure that doesn''t happen because they''re supervising...OR you could leave a little card by the book requesting x number of signatures per page or something like that. bottom line--most people don''t get too confused by a guest book...and if they do, it''ll be a funny memento that you had confused guests.
9.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Basil-

We used one of the Kolo albums as our guest book, and had it engraved with our names and wedding date....The fact that it was unlined was no problem....All of our guests wrote a little something to us in that book....Almost the whole thing was used up! It is a wonderful momento to have.
1.gif
Your guests will write more than just their names-believe me!
2.gif

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Dani -

That''s great to know that the guests wrote more than just names! Did you put up a sign or anything with it?

Also, how did you get it engraved?

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
basil ,i agree with dani -- guests write more than just their names and i think more so if there are no lines to restrict them. we even had two friends who are artists draw cartoons for us in the guestbook :D!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 12:23:08 PM
Author: basil
Hey Dani -

That's great to know that the guests wrote more than just names! Did you put up a sign or anything with it?

Also, how did you get it engraved?

Hi Basil-

I ordered the album and had it embossed with our names and wedding date. The online vendor I used was great to work with. Here is the link to the site (as well as to the specific album we used): http://www.jennibick.com/kolo-newbury.html

If you end up ordering from that site, there is an option to emboss the album on the order page.

It was the perfect size guestbook for our 125 guests... plenty of room.

We did end up putting a sign next to the album at the wedding... it was a poem asking guests to sign their name and write their well-wishes in it.
1.gif
So glad we did it...some of the things people wrote were priceless!!!
3.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
ooooooh, me likey!!!! ::steals idea and runs away::
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results