shape
carat
color
clarity

My very own cushion halo!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT! What a gorgeous, beautiful, magnificent, stunning, and purrrty ring! Congratulations on your engagement!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful!!!! Congratulations!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif

I absolutely adore your ring! I love cushions with halos. Yours is just perfect!

I love your avatar! You are just darling
1.gif

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
Enjoy your engagement and that perfect ring. All the best.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! It looks just perfect on your hand!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring, congrats!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/2/2008 6:28:57 PM
Author: claireabelle
white on white!
I love this shit, gorgeous!
Congratulations on your engagement, your ring is beautiful!

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
It''s just perfect!
30.gif
Congrats on your engagement and beautiful ring!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I just have to say it again...I LOVE YOUR RING!!! It is so beautiful and looks elegant and so very lovely on your hand.

Congratulations again honey!!!
36.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
I love it! But I feel like that''s a given haha!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
It''s absolutely stunning! Congratulations!!!

Also, I''m a 7.5 ring size too and am trying to figure out what ct size would look good on my fingers and this is super helpful! It looks perfect on you!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning, I love it!!! It looks a lot like a legacy!

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, Love love that cushion and halo combination. Perfect size in every way.

emjoy
35.gif

d1b

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
arrghhhhh.... I''ve been at work all day and I couldn''t post any replies to your AMAZING messages. It was so frustrating because I just wanted to thank everyone then and there on the spot (I don''t have firefox at work - Safari is soooo annoying !!).

Well, I''m finally home - so here I go:

I''m so flattered - such lovely messages!! Thanks, ladies!

CourtneyLub: Indeed, the ring is 7.5 - though I think my finger could be 7.25 because there is plenty of wiggle room
1.gif

pixley: Thankyou - it was you who gave me reassurance when I initially posted about the loose diamond... I just went for it, large table and all! I''m so glad I did - because it''s a real winner!!

Gwendolyn: Thanks again sweetie... Like you, I just love photography... all my practice came in handy!

CrookedRock / dianne: I''m proud to be a cushion halo member. Don''t ya just love ''em. You both have exceptional rings!!

stacy: Thanks hon - nice to know I''m not just biased! ;-)

IrishBreakfast, Deelight, Akmiss, diamondseeker, kaleigh, catmom, lauren, softly, ellen, dandiegolady, neatfreak, jill_s, lovedeco, bizoumom, zoebartlett :
THANK-YOU all so so so so so much! You guys have made my engagement all the more special! I''m on a high from all the feedback!! MWAH XX

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
coatimundi: Thank-you lovely.... you''re a darling for saying that!!
1.gif

diamond*dana: haha! trust me, I love this shit too, baby!
31.gif
31.gif

Bia: Thank you so much hon, it means a lot!

Moonwater: hehe... I''m glad you love it - when you posted your ring the other week I was in heaven!! I just love the legacy style setting. It looks beautiful with all cut shapes. I am undecided about the milgrain - I always intended on it... but I feel it''s so perfect I should just leave it alone.... but then I see your with the milgrain and it sends me spinning again!!

PearlDahhhling: Thanks! It''s great that you can use me as a reference. I was a bit worried it might look a bit small.... but it''s more than enough - 6 x 6.16 isn''t tiny. I love the proportions - the halo works miracles(until shrinkage sets in
31.gif
!). I was always on the hunt for pics of size 7''s but the majority seem to be petite lil darlings on here!
2.gif

kcoursole: The money comment!!!! YAY! That''s what I was going for.... thanks!

MMMD, dee*jay, skippy, glitterbug, mrs. smitty, D2B: Thanks for the gorgeous compliments!!! xxxxx

RadiantMe

Rough_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Conrgatulations on your engagement! Flowers and Champagne....it looks like it was a great proposal.

I never paid attention to finger size until here....you don''t look like a 7.5. I''m a size 7. Your ring looks great on your finger.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
It`s beautiful Clairabelle!! And great pictures of the ring BTW!!!!

Congratulations and enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
congratulations! the ring is PERFECTION!
30.gif
I wish you and your FIANCE (yay!) all the best!

darling

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, and yes, it does look perfect on you!

jessicat

Rough_Rock
Hi there,

Just wanted to add my own congratulations, and say, WOW, that is one gorgeous ring! Your fiancé did an amazing job, it looks gorgeous, huge, and perfect on your hand. Enjoy!

Jessica

jarbatz

Shiny_Rock
Claireabelle - First of all the ring in GORGEOUS! I have been following your threads on here a bit because I am getting something similar from Mark at ERD and I am a size 7. My center stone is 0.91 cushion brilliant.

Can you post more hand shots? I would love to see more!

And congratulations on your engagement!!
30.gif

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! It''s beautiful!!!
1.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, congrats!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/2/2008 9:52:15 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana

Date: 6/2/2008 6:28:57 PM
white on white!
I love this shit, gorgeous!
Congratulations on your engagement, your ring is beautiful!
OMG...I meant SHOT
23.gif
!!! As in PICTURE!
I am laughing so hard that I am in tears!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/3/2008 3:32:13 AM
coatimundi: Thank-you lovely.... you''re a darling for saying that!!
1.gif

diamond*dana: haha! trust me, I love this shit too, baby!
31.gif
31.gif

Bia: Thank you so much hon, it means a lot!

Moonwater: hehe... I''m glad you love it - when you posted your ring the other week I was in heaven!! I just love the legacy style setting. It looks beautiful with all cut shapes. I am undecided about the milgrain - I always intended on it... but I feel it''s so perfect I should just leave it alone.... but then I see your with the milgrain and it sends me spinning again!!

PearlDahhhling: Thanks! It''s great that you can use me as a reference. I was a bit worried it might look a bit small.... but it''s more than enough - 6 x 6.16 isn''t tiny. I love the proportions - the halo works miracles(until shrinkage sets in
31.gif
!). I was always on the hunt for pics of size 7''s but the majority seem to be petite lil darlings on here!
2.gif

kcoursole: The money comment!!!! YAY! That''s what I was going for.... thanks!

MMMD, dee*jay, skippy, glitterbug, mrs. smitty, D2B: Thanks for the gorgeous compliments!!! xxxxx
I cannot stop laughing at this...I am so sorry, lol! See what happens when you don''t re-read before hitting ''submit''?!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 3:32:13 AM

I say wear it for a while to see how you feel. I think it''s gorgeous as is but you can always add milgrain later.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Sooo pretty! Congrats on your engagement!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Wooohooo!!!! Your ring is JUST FABULOUS!!!! That looks SOOO much like the legacy, he did a great job!

Congrats on your engagement :)
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh what a beautiful ring!!!! I love it. Congratulations, it looks beautiful on your hand.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results