shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite Bond No. 9

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sera

Ideal_Rock
I just received 20 samples of Bond No. 9 in the mail today (won them on eBay) and was just wondering what everyone''s fave was???

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Eau De NY! I have Chinatown, but find it quite sweet and have to be in the right mood!

Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

sera

Ideal_Rock
I like both of those... Chinatown smelled like sultry, smooth incense to me... love it, but not for everyday.
I just put on Eau De NY- very bright and pretty. Very interesting fragrance.
I also tried Chelsea Flowers- very flowery- not sure if it would be too strong for me (I''m just trying a dab on).

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually like the one they did for Saks, the men''s or unisex one.

A lot of their fragrances are cloying and heavy on me...with a strong incense type smell I do not care for.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A preface, I am a novice not a "gourmet" perfume wearer. If I use a body wash, or light a candle I want something that has a definable smell, such as almond, or grapefruit, sandalwood, whatever, rather than an amorphous perfume smell.
On another pricescope forum, people were talking about the Bonds, so I took a chance and got a sampler of the Cheslea Flowers and the Chinatown. The Chinatown has a babypowder and spice/incense scent which is pleasant, but it also had a kind of skunky? undertone I didn''t care for. On the other hand I LOVE the Cheslea flowers, it smells like fresh roses after a rain, with hint of lemon and green. I know it is a simplistic floral but it is somehow complementary to my skin and love smelling my wrist when I wear it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results