shape
carat
color
clarity

Canuk - Holts is having a shoe sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Do you dare....
31.gif

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Check out the Shoe thread for my buys.....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Evil girl!
11.gif
And why the sale now--I did not see it advertized.......but no matter I need something to match my new watch.....
41.gif
3.gif
2.gif

ETA: big discounts?

cheers--Sharon

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Of course, the two pairs I bought were not on sale. But yah, pretty good discounts. A cute pair of Louboutins at regular $600 were $400. Some of the Pradas were about 40% off. So pretty good deals - they were marking stuff down this afternoon while I was there.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/21/2008 5:37:45 PM
Author: LitigatorChick
Of course, the two pairs I bought were not on sale. But yah, pretty good discounts. A cute pair of Louboutins at regular $600 were $400. Some of the Pradas were about 40% off. So pretty good deals - they were marking stuff down this afternoon while I was there.
HI:

I won''t have time until Sat--might be picked over by then. Thanks for the heads up!

BTW, I got a really sweet bathing suit at Swimco yesterday--made by Vix (ever heard of them?). Anyway, cost me the price of some sandals......
6.gif
...but it fits to a tee. It will get a lot of use as we are in Cali for a month this summer.....

cheers--Sharon

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Never heard of Vix - lemme know how it turns out. I picked up another Roxy suit this weekend as it finally felt like summer!!! Have fun in Cali.

PS - new watch?????

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/21/2008 5:44:51 PM
Never heard of Vix - lemme know how it turns out. I picked up another Roxy suit this weekend as it finally felt like summer!!! Have fun in Cali.

PS - new watch?????
HI:

I never heard of them either................as for my new watch--see jewellery forum! (yes, yes, self promotion at its finest.....ahahahahahaha)

Here is the suit:

http://www.vixswimwear.com/products.asp?idGroup=44&idNome=V i X CRUISE 08&idImage=1

cheers--Sharon

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Holy cow, Canuk!!! You never disappoint with your picks! That Rolex is gorgeous - my mom has one very very similar and just loves it. Enjoy!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/22/2008 8:54:54 AM
Holy cow, Canuk!!! You never disappoint with your picks! That Rolex is gorgeous - my mom has one very very similar and just loves it. Enjoy!!!
HI:

How kind of you to say so. I really love it and honestly my DH, not a jewellery lover, greatly admires it too. It is understaded and elegant, and best of all I get all the wonderful bellls and whistles of a Rolex without it screaming so.

cheers--Sharon

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
I forgot to mention that I love the suit! Is the back on the top a tie or a clasp???

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/22/2008 10:06:45 AM
I forgot to mention that I love the suit! Is the back on the top a tie or a clasp???
HI:

Tie. The picture shows it to be white, but in fact it is ivory. Also Swimco charges a lot more than pictured
38.gif
--had I known I might had bought it online! Live and learn.........next itme.......

cheers--Sharon

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Canuk - ended up trading in the slides. Not my style. But I picked up some basic Tod''s on sale for kickin around on the weekend. And check out my red shoes thread..... (ps. both on sale about 1/3 off!!!)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Nothing I couldn''t live without--in the shoe dept that is. It was packed and shoes were everywhere; like a bomb went off...

I tried on a few Prada & Dolce dresses; one or two my DH liked--but my fav Prada he dubbed kitchen curtains....silly man.....

cheers--Sharon

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Damn hubbies. What do they know!!! I can imagine that the shoe dep''t went crazy - it was fine Friday, but was on the verge of deteriorating.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results