shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find a really nice dress to attend a wedding ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been to alot of stores, and I cant seem to find anything trendy and nice.

Anyone have any ideas of any stores? in 26 and love modern hollywood looks. I would love to find a bubble dress that are out now.

thanks

meresal

Ideal_Rock
To be completely honest, Stein Mart has a huge selection of dresses, and none are over $100 dollars. I found a super cute black Michael Kors dress that I wore to a wedding on Saturday, and it was only $49. If you have the store near you, you should check it out!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Right now Macy''s has a TON of summer dresses in a variety of fabrics... lots of super cute dresses! There''s the cutest yellow, swiss dot sundress... unfortunately, me in most yellows is not a pretty site. INC has an adorable green crochet. There are about a dozen I really want.
37.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 5:54:11 PM
Author: golden
I really like ShopBop.com, they are in California, but ordering online is so easy.

Golden, Shopbop is actually in Wisconsin of all places. I live a few blocks away from the store and a few miles away from the warehouse.
2.gif

Good thing to know because most stores ARE in CA and since this one isn''t those in CA won''t be charged sales tax!

golden

Shiny_Rock
That is so funny, I wonder why I thought it was in California........have you been to the store?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have good luck with dresses from White House/Black Market and Ann Taylor. I know I have seen bubble dresses at WH/BM before.

Ice Princess Cristy

Shiny_Rock
Nordstroms always has a great selection of beautiful dresses, but if you are looking for higher end I would look at Neiman Marcus.... you can get some fab shoes there too. If you are looking to get away with less cost and don''t mind thumbing through the racks, Marshalls had some really great dresses recently.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results