shape
carat
color
clarity

Go to vender for ovals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Well I have been sifting through the oval threads and have yet to come across the go to vender for finding a great oval. It seems finding a beauty of an oval needs a beauty of a vender with a good eye. Would anyone care to post who they would consider the go to for ovals? I am entertaining a 1.3 to 1.5 ct set east to west in a simply solitaire. I would go as low in clarity and color as I can without eye visible inclusions and too much warmth. I would also prefer a "fat oval" as apposed to a skinny one, if that makes sense. The latest setting that has really caught my eye is one from Winks site.

http://www.winkjones.com/images/store/oval-lucida-in-platinum.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I chose mine from GOG. Jonathon brought in 4. Made a video of them. I chose my fave, and would buy again from him in a heart beat. He really did a great job for me, and it was a pleasure working with him, from afar. If you don't care for mine, no problems, I think it's awesome and am so pleased. I'd work with Jonathon for sure, and Wink too.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh''s ring is gorgeous! I would go to Jonathan for an oval.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that you did in a previous post. Thanks for letting me know what a great experience you had with GOG. The whole video thing must have been so VERY helpful!!!!!!

Kellybell

Shiny_Rock
I would also recommend Jonathan from Good Old Gold. He brought in 2 different ovals for us, and made a couple of videos to help us compare and decide. I think that his use of videos, especially for ovals given the bowtie issues and the need to view the stones before purchasing, is a HUGE plus. He was also super friendly and extremely helpful, and I appreciated his honest opinions on the stones since we were buying over the web.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Laura, welcome to the oval club-isn''t it a gorgeous cut? When do you plan on getting your ring? We should definitely have a playdate
2.gif
(even if it is just a virtual one!).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results