shape
carat
color
clarity

BAG LUST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I am an addict. I freely admit it. I don''t know what to do and I know I need help. Currently I am on a bag ban for life, but that does not mean I can''t live vicariously through you guys.

The last bag I bought, about two weeks ago, was an LV black neo cabby mm. I justified this purchase because I just sold a bunch of bags (something like 8 or 9 of them) on ebay. I sold all my Balenciagas except for my favorite lilac first, a manhattan pm, etc.

I need therapy.

Please show me your bags.........

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I posted a pic of this bag before but this is my Jimmy Choo Riki-which I got for $495 at a consignment store-bargain!

beebagriki.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have the $$$bags, but I love my Kathy Van Zeelands.

This is my newest. It''s a pink suedish with all of the added touches that I love.

kvz1ss.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
This one is a metallic "cork" color that is beautiful.

kvz2ss.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
And, the one that started it all...This brown Kathy Van Zeeland served as my diaper bag.

kvz3ss.jpg

golden

Shiny_Rock
I am a bag addict as well, especially for Chanel and Balenciaga; I have 2 black balenciaga''s- a smaller suede one and the city bag in leather. I never wear the suede one anymore because the tassels ripped off and Barneys couldnt find any to replace them since I purchased it so many years ago.

I really don''t wear my LV bags much, except for one I use for work and I still like the Manhattan GM, I would like to get one, but if I am spending the money, I would rather go get a Chanel bag..I actually just broke out my white multi-coloure speedy for summer, you can stuff mary poppins bag in there and still have room for more!

If I were to go get another bag, it would be another Chanel...and I would take a Birkin anyday of the week!!

golden

Shiny_Rock
multi-coloure

goldenmlv.JPG

golden

Shiny_Rock
Chanel black caviar leather, I should have gone up to the larger size

goldenchb.JPG

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2008 6:17:02 PM
Author: somethingshiny
I don''t have the $$$bags, but I love my Kathy Van Zeelands.

This is my newest. It''s a pink suedish with all of the added touches that I love.
Very cute!

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
I''m so glad I found this forum! Besides an obsession for diamonds, I love bags too. I love a variety of brands...actually, I love ''em all! Here are a couple I happen to have pictures of:

birkinC00050.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys, thanks so much for showing me your bags. Currently, I am wanting a nice big hobo style bag. I don''t really know what exactly I want, but I like the way the Kooba bags look. I did bid on one on ebay, so I will see how that goes.

I love that pink kathy bag. It looks so cool for the summer time.

I will post a picture of my black denim bag when I get a chance. I have not used it yet.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 9:20:32 AM
Author: butterfly 17

I love that pink kathy bag. It looks so cool for the summer time.

It is! Thanks! Kathy bags have great linings and pockets on the inside, too.

avamontana

Rough_Rock
Hi Butterfly 17!

I love diamonds and bags too!

Here are some of mine.
They are from my favorite bag company Ede Studio.
I don''t know if you have ever heard of them, but I got them at Barney''s, Fred Segal, and from a private trunk show.
(I like bags that are different)

This is my diaper bag....

IMG_2174_2.jpg

avamontana

Rough_Rock
This is my leopard print...

IMG_2166_2.jpg

avamontana

Rough_Rock
And this is the one I am using now.
The strap comes off and it becomes a clutch, and it has the most amazing rhinestone butterfly.
I love it!

IMG_2186_2.jpg

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Please post more bags... I''m drollin'' here!

Here''s a few more:

I''m not an LV fan but somehow ended up with a few!

lvbags759.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Something, those are gorgeous!!! I like that they are not so typical. I love Chanel, Balenciaga, etc, but I like something different too!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, DF! I really love all of the bling and fun stuff on the bags. My brother calls the2nd bag my WWF bag because of the big belt on it, but I still love it!

Let''s see some more bags!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
SS, are you ready to rumble?!

They are stunning. I have been on a bit of bag kick lately. Bad me. Oh well...a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do!!!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I am in love with a Tiffany & Fred bag, but know nothing about the brand, does anyone here own one, or know about their bags?

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I bought this Banana Republic bag in 2 colors, the Ivory for me and the Pebble for my daughter.
I was ready for a smaller bag. My Chanel bucket has been driving me nuts, everything
gets lost in the bottom! This BR bag is much smaller and lots cheaper.

BRBag.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies, you are really helping me out. I won the bag I bid on on ebay, so hopefully I will get it. It is a lot bigger than I normal wear, but I am hoping to get used to the size. It is green with lace, so I am hoping I love it, but who knows?

Ava, those are cute, I love butterflies! I would love to get a cute butterfly bag fob for my bags.

Ginzagirl- I just got the same black denim cabby. do you like it? I don''t know what ''s wrong iwth me, everytime I buy a bag, it takes me a few weeks to actually use it. It''s three weeks now and I still have not used it.

DF, I would probably die if I saw your collection. You must have a fab collection to go with your fab jewelery!!!

UCLA, I have never heard of that brand, so I don''t think I have ever met someone with those bags.

Bebe, that is very pretty. It looks like you posted the pebble one, it is gorgeous!

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
B17,

I love the bag because of the handles plus straps. It is very versatile. I decided on this bag because of the the handles/straps/colour/shape. I love everything about it. I have a two year old boy and this bag works for the time being. I wouldn''t bring the Theda or Birkin to the playground but this one can be tossed around a little.

Take your bag out of the box!!! She needs some sunshine!!! Let me know how you like it.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2008 7:10:16 PM
Author: golden
multi-coloure
3.gif

This is one of my DREAM bags! (drool.....)

I love it so. Now if I can just manage to wrangle €1,500 out of thin air.
17.gif

So ladies for my birf-day I am thinking Papillon 26 or Monty. I prefer the pap but do not want to pay Stg£480 for the extra inch or so and mini pap (which i will NEVER use) when i can pay £340 for the 26. I love the monty and like the brass name plate but is it too plain? I like to cram crap into my bags so i wonder of the pap will be too small. Arg, why do i have to live 4 hours from LV. If I buy over the phone it only costs a few quid postage. If I go to the store it is €100 train fare (DH would have to come to 'mind' how much I spend
20.gif
).

So Pap 26 v's 30. or Pap v's Monty. Any advice? Or should I just buy the dreambag and get the multi speedy with its' dreamy red lining. mmmmhhhhh

Edit: Golden - sorry to be a perv, but do you have any more shots of that beauty, modelling pics or a sneak at the lining? drool....

avamontana

Rough_Rock
Thanks Butterfly

35.gif

BTW, the butterfly is part of the bag.
It is like Judith Leiber, but on leather...

AvaM

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here ya go butterfly. I was in the Galleria in Houston last weekend when an unexpected shift in atmospheric pressure created a vortex that sucked me through the doors of the Chanel boutique and next thing I knew I was cradling the bag in my arms and making soft cooing noises.

chanel1.jpg

golden

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/16/2008 1:31:08 AM
Author: Matata
Here ya go butterfly. I was in the Galleria in Houston last weekend when an unexpected shift in atmospheric pressure created a vortex that sucked me through the doors of the Chanel boutique and next thing I knew I was cradling the bag in my arms and making soft cooing noises.
This is the same bag I listed earlier, but the lighting in mine is not great, that is an understatement haha Anyway, I can''t tell from the picture, is yours caviar leather or lambskin leather? Do you like this size? Now that I have this size, I would have rather gotten one size up.
BTW, I really like your comforter set!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Matata, did you buy this bag or is that a bag picture from a catalog? Please don''t tell me that this is how your bed normally looks. MY bed is always a mess unless I have company coming over.

What, do you live in a hotel? Those sheets are scrumptious looking! I said this was a bag thread, not a bedspread thread!!!

(Going to fix my bed for future photo shoots.......
31.gif
)

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2008 6:20:57 PM
Author: Steel

Date: 5/9/2008 7:10:16 PM
Author: golden
multi-coloure
3.gif

This is one of my DREAM bags! (drool.....)

I love it so. Now if I can just manage to wrangle €1,500 out of thin air.
17.gif

So ladies for my birf-day I am thinking Papillon 26 or Monty. I prefer the pap but do not want to pay Stg£480 for the extra inch or so and mini pap (which i will NEVER use) when i can pay £340 for the 26. I love the monty and like the brass name plate but is it too plain? I like to cram crap into my bags so i wonder of the pap will be too small. Arg, why do i have to live 4 hours from LV. If I buy over the phone it only costs a few quid postage. If I go to the store it is €100 train fare (DH would have to come to ''mind'' how much I spend
20.gif
).

So Pap 26 v''s 30. or Pap v''s Monty. Any advice? Or should I just buy the dreambag and get the multi speedy with its'' dreamy red lining. mmmmhhhhh

Edit: Golden - sorry to be a perv, but do you have any more shots of that beauty, modelling pics or a sneak at the lining? drool....

I would probably get the pap 30 as it can go over your shoulder too and it has that little makeup bag insert that is handy.

I have a Cherry Blossom pap, I think it is the 26 ( but I am not sure) and I have to say that everything is constantly shifting inside the bag, so I carry my bag sort of lopsided at times.

I love the pap. I am not familiar with the Monty. The Multi speedy is divine, but what color would you get, white or black? I would get black for the winter and white for the summer!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results