Should I count?

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2008 2:05:18 AM
Author: miraclesrule

Date: 5/5/2008 2:41:13 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Oooo....You need to take more pics!!!

I have a photo gallery of my shoes (can''t you tell I''m totally obsessed?!) and probably need to make some kind of collage to put up here so I don''t take over this thread with pictures of all of my shoes. I think I have very close to a hundred pairs of heels, and I would say that I haven''t worn about 40% of them out of the house. I need to get on that.

As for the pink shoes, I''ve worn them with all black before-that makes quite the statement! Other than that, I''d have a hard time, but I think I could probably pull off a bright top (maybe blue, green or purple) with them and probably some black pants.

When I get done with school I really need to get a job that I can wear all of these to. Of course, with my probable career that seems likely impossible, but we''ll see....

A hundred pair of heels?!?!?!?
6.gif
emdgust.gif
100? Wow. That is impressive. I think I have...5? Maybe? I think I should try to convince bf that the "down payment for a house" savings fund should become a "buy Liz cute shoes and diamonds" savings fund. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha.
11.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha ha ha LP!!!I would try to pull that on BF, but it wouldn''t work. I think I''ll go count now...You guys are making me self-conscious-so I''m hoping that I have less than 100. I know that I have more than a hundred pairs of shoes in general though...

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2008 7:38:21 PM
Ha ha ha LP!!!I would try to pull that on BF, but it wouldn''t work. I think I''ll go count now...You guys are making me self-conscious-so I''m hoping that I have less than 100. I know that I have more than a hundred pairs of shoes in general though...
What size shoe do you wear? If you have too many, you can always send some my way.
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anywhere from 7.5 to 8.5 but mostly 8s...I''ll go count now.
32.gif

I could be gone for a while...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. I have:

Heels: 60 + 1 on its way
Sneakers: 6
Boots: 5
Crocs: 2
Ballet flats: 9
Slippers: 6
Flipflops: 9
Clogs: 3
Miscellaneous: 2 pairs of Privo sandals and 1 pair of furry platform Steve Maddens.

Including the pair I just ordered, I have 104 pairs of shoes. Some of those are from high school and I''m not counting the shoes in the other closet that I''m getting rid of.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, Freke, I think LP and I should come visit. The 3 Liz''s in a closet full of shoes? How fun would that be!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooo....sounds like fun to me too!!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
I picked up these little Gucci slides for the weekend...

Guccislide.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
LC, I think we need more shoe pics from you. I think you have a lot you haven't shown us yet!
31.gif

(And I need to take pics of my new Naughty Monkeys...)

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
And some cute Tory Burch flip flops, but mine are orange...

ToryBurchflipflops.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cool loot LC--and I have Gucci mules that greatly resemble those you bought--those has been a staple for them over the years and I bought two pair two years ago....and I still wear them!!!! Good on ya!

cheers--Sharon

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Freke, I think I am just holding out on pics of the Pradas. Okay, photo shoot this weekend!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!
36.gif

You know I''m excited!!!

Naughty Monkey "Nature Calls" in blue:

IMG_0757.JPG

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
The slides went back - just not weekend friendly! So I took advantage of a sale (about 1/3 off) and picked up 2 pairs. First, some basic Tod''s for the weekends. Second, some CLs for my sis'' wedding. But I can''t find online pics of either, so a photo session this weekend is in order!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! I''m looking forward to it!!!
36.gif

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
First, here are the pics of my Pradas - long overdue...

DSC_0702.jpg

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Next, the Tod''s. If only I could wear them - it has been raining for the past 6 days!!!!!

DSC_0659.jpg

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
And last but certainly not least, my Christian Louboutins. I think I can wear them to work, and to my sister''s wedding!!! Yah!!!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Front shot.....

DSC_0668.jpg

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Back shot.....

DSC_0667.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful pics--LitagatorChick! Love your choices--suffice it to say the only pair I sctually saw "on the shelf" were your CL''s; the others were strewn about the place.....I didn''t even see those Prada--or I might have been tempted!!! (but you mentioned they were full price, no?)

cheers--Sharon

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Litigator Chick!!!I love them all!!!What does the dress look like for you sis''s wedding?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, I MUST check the Shopping forum more often. I am a total shoe girl and I don''t think I''ve seen this thread until now! I''m off to look at more of the pages of this thread!

And Freke, don''t feel bad about having 100+ shoes...I definitely have at least 100 pairs! I''m scared to count, though, because then I''ll know just how bad I am!
23.gif
Most of mine are flats, although I did just buy a fierce pair of heels. I think I''m going to do a little photo shoot for you guys because I''m bored!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
And by the way-your new shoes are beautiful, LC! All of them!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Photo shoot photo shoot!!!!!!I wanna see these heels!!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2008 6:49:12 PM
Photo shoot photo shoot!!!!!!I wanna see these heels!!!!

I took pictures with my fiance''s big fancy schmancy camera and now he can''t find the cord! He''s starving so he just left to get dinner and he''s going to look for the cord more when he gets back. He better find it! I took tons of pics! I promise I''ll post as soon as possible!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ack oh no!!!! Tell him to get a move on when he gets home!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alright, cord has been found! Let me begin with my wall rack thingie from Ikea. I need a lot more shelves for my shoes, so right now only my fanciest shoes get to be on the shelves!
4.gif

shoewallasdfdas.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now for some of my faves. These are Marc by Marc sandals from a few seasons ago. I need to bust them out again now that it''s finally warm! The ones on the left are gold sparkle and there are big chunky glitter pieces...love them!

marcsandals.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results