shape
carat
color
clarity

My anniversary ring is here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
My ring is here and it is much much more then I had hoped for. I was very concerned after I bought the ring because from what I''ve read here, it is not ideal to have a larger table than depth. I am glad that all cushions are different and can''t be judged without seeing. Despite the specs of my ring, it has super chunky facets and not watery looking at all. Also, the larger table makes my ring look huge!!!! It measures as large as stones ranging from 1.5-1.8! Yay!

Once again, I''d like to thank everyone here for all your help and all those who have posted about HW discounts!!!! I saved a whole lot of $$$$$. I now see cushion pave earrings in my future.

I can''t seem to post. This is the error message I''m getting:

"An error occurred uploading a file: file extension is not allowed or doesn''t exist"

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Each file name has to be unique and can only contain certain characters. It''s fairly complex (meaning I really hate and try not to post photos because of it).

The photo must be saved on your computer, under a unique file name that no one else on PS has ever used to name a photo. Try something like "ginza 5 anni ring" not "my anniversary ring". Make sure the photo is small enough to upload. There''s an entire help section as well if you can''t figure it out.

Good luck!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
CANNOT WAIT FOR PICS
7.gif
hehe

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2008 9:37:57 PM
Author: UCLABelle
CANNOT WAIT FOR PICS
7.gif
hehe
Me too!! You can always MSG admin , Andrey or Ali can post them for you.

justme1

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/5/2008 7:31:13 PM
Author:ginzagirl
My ring is here and it is much much more then I had hoped for. I was very concerned after I bought the ring because from what I''ve read here, it is not ideal to have a larger table than depth. I am glad that all cushions are different and can''t be judged without seeing. Despite the specs of my ring, it has super chunky facets and not watery looking at all. Also, the larger table makes my ring look huge!!!! It measures as large as stones ranging from 1.5-1.8! Yay!

Once again, I''d like to thank everyone here for all your help and all those who have posted about HW discounts!!!! I saved a whole lot of $$$$$. I now see cushion pave earrings in my future.

I can''t seem to post. This is the error message I''m getting:

''An error occurred uploading a file: file extension is not allowed or doesn''t exist''

Do you have your pictures saved as .bmp?
Make sure your files are saved as one of the following supported file extensions: gif,jpg,jpeg,pdf,png,ppt,gem,dmc,srn
Example: ginza 5 anni ring.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t wait to see it.

vs

Rough_Rock
I can''t wait to see pictures...I LOVE that ring and almost got one myself (I ended up going custom instead). I am sure it is absolutely stunning!
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw shucks, no pictures!
Congrats on your ring, hopefully you will be able to post some pics soon!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2008 9:27:31 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
*tsk*
slider_sigh.gif

more%20pix%20pls.gif
SD those emoticons are too funny!!!!

thanks for the giggle!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ginzagirl, while we wait for your pictures..... do you have a link to your stone? Describe what you''ve created.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Qwaaaaah
8.gif
, I wanted to see pictures of your new ring, too! If I recall correctly, it was a Harry Winston micropave cushion
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. Make sure your file names don''t have any weird characters or spaces in them and that you''ve got a jpeg and hopefully that will help.

I''m so excited to see them and am so happy that you''re tickled with the end result!

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all your help again everyone. I''ve tried and tried and no luck at all! I will have to email admin my photos. Now, I''ll have to figure out how to do this!

Sorry for the lack of photos. I''m not teasing you guys... I promise!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Looks great on your hand!

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 4:14:23 AM
Author: bling addict
It''s gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Looks great on your hand!

Thank you Bling Addict! I''m glad you think it looks good on me. I really don''t like my hands but glad this ring doesn''t make it worse!

vs

Rough_Rock
The ring is absolutely stunning...it looks great on you (and your hands!)
36.gif
More pictures, please!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just beautiful :)I love the chunky monkey faceting
30.gif
, I would love to see more pics of your ring as well flower shots etc :).

Congrats :)

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 5:12:57 AM
Author: vs
The ring is absolutely stunning...it looks great on you (and your hands!)
36.gif
More pictures, please!

Thank you VS! I''ll have to take some more later as I''ve got a sick baby to care for!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
its stunning...and it looks amazing on your hand, congrats on your anniversary!!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! Wow!!! Wow!!!! I love it, seriously! You and Mrs S are killing me with these amazing cushion halos! So beautiful and it looks huge!!!! Congrats! Enjoy it!!!

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 5:25:53 AM
Author: Deelight
Your ring is just beautiful :)I love the chunky monkey faceting
30.gif
, I would love to see more pics of your ring as well flower shots etc :).

Congrats :)

Deelight,

I was really freaked out after the purchase because I really did not know much about cushions prior to buying. Also, due to the depth at 57.1%, I was extremely worried that it would not be chunky enough or would be watery looking. In the end, it all turned out well and I''m in love with my chunky monkey!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS, it''s simply GORGEOUS!!!!!!! It looks wonderful on your hand and did I mention how much I love those chunky facets?!!!
36.gif
36.gif

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
GG, it's lovely!!
30.gif
and congrats on your anniversary
36.gif

what are the specs on that beautiful bauble? more deets! who did the setting?

and more pics too, please! one of the profile if you have it - i'm on a total side view kick these days and something tells me your ring is a gorgeous from the side as it is from the top
28.gif

ETA: i just read your previous posts... HW, you lucky girl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results