shape
carat
color
clarity

Some new flower and hand shots of my Leon...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha-I understand-DSS happens to the best of us! My best friend wears probably a 3, and my ring looks ridiculously large on her! I wear a 5.25, and I can actually only fit her e-ring and w-band on my pinky!

I wouldn''t want to scratch those Leons up with the Tiffany band, either! The Beverly K band will be great with your set and since the diamonds are bezeled they can''t scratch your Leons! I love that Beverly K band-I''m thinking about getting it (or something similar) for a wedding band. I can''t wait to see pictures of it with your beautiful set!

arubadiamond

Rough_Rock
as i said before, i LOVE your rings!!!! i''m also considering a thin band for my new setting with a similar size center stone. my only concern is if such a thin shank will make the diamond super top heavy and cause it to constantly flip around. do you have this problem?

skwash

Rough_Rock
Absolutely beautiful. I like all of the stackers, but it is great to have options. You said that center stone is 2.51ct. What are its other stats?

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
it''s breathtaking! I also have a RB soliatire and I''m dying to stack some thin bands w/ mine!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely lovely! I love how delicate the band is!
36.gif

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
arubadiamond, the diamond doesn''t flop around at all so that shouldn''t be a concern. but truth be told...if i had to do it all over again, i would probably get the bands a smidge thicker (1.8ish). as much as i love them the way they are, i''m constantly paranoid about bending them since they''re sooooo thin. i would opt for something a little thicker that feels ''mentally'' sturdier if you know what i mean.

skwash, it''s a 2.51ct, E, VS1, H&A. Additional specs can be seen in one of my earlier threads here.

Thank you everyone for your kind words!!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is TDF!!! I just love it!

Ohhhh Diamondnut, I NEVER tire of looking at your BEAUTFUL rings !!!!!!!

30.gif
30.gif

Your new pics are amazing !!!!

I cannot wait to see the Bev K band with your rings !!!

The wait is killing me !!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Post as many pics as you like! I think that yours is my favorite set on PS. And because imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I plan to have Leon make me a set similar to yours next year for my anniversary, but with a 6-prong head (so it''s not totally the same.

I just love hte thin pave shanks, and the space between the two rings - I also like hte look of a small space between the rings. Just gorgeous!

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
BECG, so great to hear from you! Yeah, the waiting is killing me too!! so you see how my tiffany band juts out on the side because it's deeper than the leon set. that's exactly what i DON'T want so hopefully the bev k specs i've been given are accurate. let's keep each other posted. so glad i have a PS pal going through the exact same thing!

vespergirl, awww...you're too sweet. and it's not me that should be flattered, it's kate b since i used her rings for inspiration. but i'm definitely flattered too!! thank you! thank you!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the new pics!! Can''t wait to see pics of your set with your new band!!
36.gif

Hey Girl !!!!

How could I not respond to this thread !!!!

It''s funny, whenever I am here, I alwys seem to look for you... :)

I did notice how the Tiff band jutted out.... it''s GAWGEOUS.... totally drool worthy, but personally I think it looks a little "off" with your Leon masterpieces and takes away, overpowers really...

From what I understand, and I hope both of us received the CORRECT info, the Bev K should fit quite nicely !!!!

I was just saying to my FI last night that having you to chat with, especially someone going through the EXACT same tng like you said, is WONDERFUL !!!!!!!

He laughs at our posts back and forth and is convinced we''d be dangerous together..... especially shopping for da BLING !!!

I do enjoy our little chats....
9.gif

When are you expecting to receive your Bev ?????

Mine was ordered on the 18th of April.... they said 4-6 weeks.... then it has to be shipped from them to MOI....

*sigh*

I''m guessing JUNE... MID JUNE...

Waaayyyyy too long to wait !!!!

I''m waiting for my WEDDING BAND TOO !!!

Honestly, how much is a girl expected to take ?????????

*mixes Martini and lights ciggie*

20.gif

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Hey again,

never mind the bling...YOU''RE gorgeous!!! your avatar picture is amazing. it reminds me of liv tyler. oh wait...i hope you''re a fan of hers! if not, you look nothing like her!! nothing at all!!

my band should be ready at the beginning of june also but i''m not sure how long it''ll take for it to get to hong kong. our wedding anniversary is on june 19 so hopefully it''ll be here by then. luckily i have alot of stuff going on in may so the waiting is just a tad less excruciating. i''m going to bangkok for my birthday and then to china for a family thing so by the time all that is over, it''ll be the end of may.

when is your wedding? did you set a date yet? isn''t this such an exciting time!?!?!

i just had a cosmopolitan so you should definitely have one too!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results