shape
carat
color
clarity

Few new photos of my set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous as ever!!! i''ve always loved your set. Doesn''t taking new pictures make you fall in love with your ring all over again?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
tradergirl, wow! That is so sweet. Thank you! I am not sure the model number. We got it 3 years ago. I know they also have the all diamond version and it is actually designed for a RB.

Dee*Jay, how I would love to play in YOUR jewelry box. Thank you! Can you believe the setting is actually designed for a RB? I think it looks better with an EC (the vertical lines).

Skippy, thank you! I like a little color sometimes
3.gif

DD, thank you!

lotsofsparkle, it was hard to decide on the band but I love how it turned out. I am sure you will find/design something just as beautiful!

diamondrnglover, thank you! I haven''t posted any pictures in awhile. It used to be my AV, but well...I think my DD makes a cuter one.
1.gif

idreamofice, hopefully this will tide you over before my BIG photo shoot.
11.gif

iluvcarats, thank you. I think that is why I am so attracted to Tacoris. I love the antique styles as well.

Dani, life just gets busy! You should post new shots of your lovely ring! Did you post any in the EC thread?

bling addict, thank you!

gemgirl, thank you. My EC really is prettier in person. They are so hard to take pictures of and the smudges don''t help
40.gif
Your band in your AV is stunning.

Catmom, that means a lot coming from you! I love your style
18.gif

Dandiandi, your funny. Thank you!

HOUMedGal, thank you! I have seen the all diamond version on my ring and really agree that the sapphires make it special.

Ellen, thanks! I need you to take pictures though. They are no where as near beautiful as yours!

Canuk-gal, thanks Sharon!

Ice P, thank you!

MMD, thank you Mary. That is quite the compliment!

04diamond, thanks. I like it!

emilina, thanks. I love diamonds and sapphires together.

DD, thanks! I do love Tacori designs. The WB was custom made by my B&M.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, thanks Lisa! Still gives me butterflies when I look at it.

coatimundi, thank you! I figured it was time to post more.

kcoursolle, thank you. It does! But I think it is so much prettier in real life.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! That is absolutely beautiful. I love the shape of the EC with the strip of sapphires. Just perfect proportions!! And so pretty with the band.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori - I absolutely love your EC, and your setting is perfect! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pics with your wedding band!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori - I''ve never seen your incredible set! I can''t believe how much juicy detailed goodness is packed into that size 4 1/2 setting! Love the band of sapphires surrounding that delicious emerald cut
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Thank you for the gorgeous photos!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
swingirl, thank you. It is a little dumb luck that the EC flowed so well since we never saw the setting with anything other than a RB until it was done.

Lauren, thanks and I love your asscher. I love those tiny diamond bands you are using too BTW.

Pixley, thank you! You are funny. I figured it was time to post some since I am sure a lot of newer members haven''t seen it before. I know I have told you before but your DD is darling!

KNOWLA

Rough_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Your ring is amazing!!! Very beautiful!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the nice compliments KNOWLA!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results