shape
carat
color
clarity

??? COATI ??? Are you there?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi Coati,
I was thinking of you since our RB solitaires are almost twins, so I thought I''d ask what do you think your RB stone would look like with your gorgeous morganite setting?
23.gif
I''m having one of those "halo" wanting more bling moments.
32.gif
I know I had mentioned this to you in the past. So tell me what you think, and convince me to keep from re-setting. HELP.
35.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
35.gif

Hey Louisvgirl!

I gotta be honest, I'm not into the idea of a rb in that halo. It's a pretty large/thick halo, and I much prefer it with a colored stone. I know it may sound crazy, but with a rb, it would be too blingy for my taste. That's just me, though. I like rbs on their own. I like cushions and other cuts in delicate halos, but I prefer rbs as solitaires. (One exception) Angeline has a most beautiful rb in a most delicate perfectly proportioned halo--I only like halos like that for rbs.

I LOVE your stone! I wouldn't reset it. It's a great size and can stand alone.
1.gif
If you want more bling, get a colored stone and halo it! Or get another diamond (if possible
31.gif
)of a different shape and halo it. I wear my morganite as an alternate e-ring. I do this with my larger stoned rings, as I can't stand to wear rings on my right hand. It's a fun option to have a colored stone halo--if you don't already have one.

I hope this helps! Let me know what you think!

1.gif

eta: OH my Word! I just went back and "examined" your ring photos. You have one of the loveliest solitaires! Beautiful! And on your 3.75 finger?? NO halo required, my dear!
3.gif
Yours is the bigger twin sister who was born like 10 seconds earlier.
9.gif

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
haha Coati,
I like the twin sister analogy. That''s funny.
41.gif
I guess I''m flip flopping due to DSS! I really like the look of a solitaire with an eternity band so I guess I''ll just go back to that. I went looking for that Verragio Diamondgrrl posted, because "I fell in love" with that band.
30.gif
but the jeweler did not have it. (one of Verragio''s vendors) It''s $$$.
6.gif
They said that they could have it "memo''d" over if I was a serious buyer, but no.
23.gif
It''s a lot more than I ever priced even a 4ct eternity!Maybe I can have one custom made. Well thanks for making me feel better. Maybe DSS is like PMS, I should try having some chocolate, maybe that will take care of it! Thanks Coati, I knew I came to the right place.!
35.gif

ValGirl

Rough_Rock
Hi Coati & Louisvgirl
35.gif

Sorry to get in to your conversation but I was also searching for that Verragio band DiamondGirl posted to see if there was any information on it.

I actually contacted few Verragio dealers and got some prices and I was told that style actually comes in three diffrent total weights. The one DiamondGirl posted is the middle one and also couple of the dealers mentioned that they had Verragio custom make even with smaller rounds running down the center in the past so they are very flexible.

So I am hopeful...

Valerie
21.gif

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi Valgirl,
I checked with jewelers in my area so that I could see it IRL, but none of them had it. They did not mention anything about being able to make it smaller. I don''t think I would need it that big, (I can''t believe I''m saying that), but I really wish I could see it . I suppose it could be custom made, but then if I don''t like it I may be stuck and I don''t want that. I saw other Verragio settings, but not the bands. I think that band is just gorgeous. Where are you from? I''m in Cali.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results