shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Shoe Clips!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
I forgot who posted the link a couple of weeks ago to absolutelyaudrey.com, but I checked them out and fell in love with the idea of jazzing up my blue shoes with a bridal-esque shoe clips! I got them in yesterday and immediately clipped them to my bright blue shoes and fell in love!

They are so sparkly and fun! They would really jazz up any shoe! I ordered the "Marilyn"

But thanks to whomever posted that link! These shoe clips are so much fun! Absolutely Audrey

DSCF1432.jpg

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Funnnnn

DSCF1433.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo prettty, and sparkly, love them with the blue shoes!!! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
P.S.,can we see a "before and after?"

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh, Cleo, those are the PERFECT shade of blue!! EXACTLY what I''m picturing for dying mine!
36.gif
And I agree, the clips are deliciously perfect on them. Transforms them from "really? BLUE shoes??" to bridal shoes even a conservative grandma can love. I might have to try them on mine.
10.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies! They are super fun! And removable
36.gif
- This way, I can use these on other shoes to "jazz them up a bit"! weeeee - i love FUN online finds!

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/8/2008 9:08:36 AM
Author: monarch64
P.S.,can we see a 'before and after?'

Sure can! Here they are on my footsies - fun, but still plain - even for blue shoes! ha!

ETA - sorry for the HUGE picture!!!

Blue Fun Shoes.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god Cleo! I tried those shoes on at Nordstrom a while ago, and LOVED them, but didn''t buy them because I was already buying two other pairs. When I went back, they were all gooooooooooooooooone in my size!!! I''ve been searching zappos and DSW for them, but I think I just have to give up.

I love your shoes. Sigh. And the clips are awesome!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Those clips are seriously sweet!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Great buy!
30.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Aw - Sorry Crown Jewel - I will look around for them too and I''ll let you know if I find them somewhere....I saw them at the store and I didn''t think twice - although, they had to be ordered because they were out of my size - i just love them , and the small platform makes them ultra-comfy
36.gif

Mrs DMcD

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the late post - had a very busy day! I posted the link a while back, I''m so glad they worked for you!!
Congrats - they look great!!

glueck

Shiny_Rock
The clips look FABULOUS! I might be checking out "audrey" when i am shoe shopping.

AND the blue shoes.... FOXY!

Great purchase. Thanks for sharing!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
those clips are so cute! I love the shoes-that colour is gorgeous.

lucy love

Shiny_Rock
so cute!!! i love the color of your shoes... i want that color! my bridesmaids dresses are that color.. =) the clips are beautiful and add so much! loverly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results