shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged, with pictures, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congrats -- welcome to the asscher club!
36.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! Congrats!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
wheee!!! Congrats! Stunning ring!

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, everyone!!! I''ve been drooling over asschers ever since I saw one on Nelson Rarities almost 4 years ago! Now I have one, and I LOVE it so much!! I trained him well and he surprised me with a great cut that sparkles like crazy, all different colors flash out of it! I could not be happier!!!

If there''s ONE thing I''ve learned, though, in my less than 48 hours of being engaged and wearing the ring, it''s that ALL diamonds are GORGEOUS and if you love diamonds like we all do, you''d have a different one for every day of the week! Sometimes I think "should I have done RB?" or a pave band, but the point is, they are all gorgeous and for anyone out there who isn''t engaged yet or is deciding on an upgrade, once it''s on your finger, you''re going to LOVE it SO much! There will always be another piece of jewelry you can get later in life with pave, or halo, or that other cut you love ALMOST as much as the one you got. And that''s the beauty of jewelry! It doesn''t go anywhere, you can change the setting or style super easily, and there''s always more to get! As my wooooonderful fiance says "You only need three things in life: something to do, someone to love, and something to look forward to".

Thanks again everyone!!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2008 6:17:41 PM
Author: LoveDeco
Thank you, everyone!!! I''ve been drooling over asschers ever since I saw one on Nelson Rarities almost 4 years ago! Now I have one, and I LOVE it so much!! I trained him well and he surprised me with a great cut that sparkles like crazy, all different colors flash out of it! I could not be happier!!!

If there''s ONE thing I''ve learned, though, in my less than 48 hours of being engaged and wearing the ring, it''s that ALL diamonds are GORGEOUS and if you love diamonds like we all do, you''d have a different one for every day of the week! Sometimes I think ''should I have done RB?'' or a pave band, but the point is, they are all gorgeous and for anyone out there who isn''t engaged yet or is deciding on an upgrade, once it''s on your finger, you''re going to LOVE it SO much! There will always be another piece of jewelry you can get later in life with pave, or halo, or that other cut you love ALMOST as much as the one you got. And that''s the beauty of jewelry! It doesn''t go anywhere, you can change the setting or style super easily, and there''s always more to get! As my wooooonderful fiance says ''You only need three things in life: something to do, someone to love, and something to look forward to''.

Thanks again everyone!!!!
That''s sweet! What a gorgeous ring! Congratulations on your engagement.

skwash

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring. I am hoping to join the asscher club myself ;-)

What is your ring size?

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
I''m a 5.75, so we had it made as a "tight 6" so in the summer if my fingers swell I won''t be uncomfortable.

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I hope you ace your tests!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! Congratulations!

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I love asschers
18.gif

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
I''m trying to upload more pictures for you all but I get errors! hmmmm... they are the right size, I don''t know what else to alter?

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
pardon the smudges. oops!

lkj.jpg

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
more!

lsjs.jpg

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
second to last one...

sjsi.jpg

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
gosh, I need to clean it before taking pictures from now on... live and learn!

fiwk.jpg

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone! You all are awesome!

DiscoT

Rough_Rock
OMG, gorgeous!! I''m partial to asschers and tapered baguette settings! Truly beautiful!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love asschers.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring and a great asscher!

ajl

Shiny_Rock
I think that is the perfect setting! And the Asscher is beautiful! Congratulations!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!!! Love it!!!

Congratulations!!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
That stone is fabulous!!! Such a gorgeous ring, congrats on your engagement!!!!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful, I love the asscher. Congratulations!!
35.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t be able to focus either!!! Congratulations!!! Absolutely beautiful ring, BTW...love it!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! Congrats!! Your ring is amazing
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beeeeeautiful, congrats!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results