shape
carat
color
clarity

Update: We bought the ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
Hey Ladies,

Just wanted to let y''all know that we bought the ring!!!!
36.gif
I''m soooooooooooooooo excited about everything. Bf is even excited too. He mentioned that he can''t wait to see me wearing the ring.
1.gif
Of course, when I asked him when he would propose, he just smiled and told me I would have to wait.
29.gif
Apparently, 7 years is not long enough. Hahaha!
20.gif

I posted my experience in Rocky Talky: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/asscher-hunt-over-thanks-ps-and-id-jewelry-online.82546/. We bought the diamonds from ID Jewelry Online and they will be making my ring too. They''re new to PS but I highly recommend their store to everyone. I''m sooo thankful to PS coz I found them thru here.

In case anyone wants to know, my diamond (GIA 1.76 H VS2) will be set in a simple 3-stone asscher ring inspired by Widget''s TO DIE FOR 3-stone asscher ring
18.gif
, Daniel K''s rings, and others I''ve seen along the way. I can''t wait to post pics when I get it.
36.gif

Thanks again to everyone who has helped me along the way.
1.gif

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Wooohooo!!!

Congrats!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
That is great news, congrats!!
36.gif

catty77

Rough_Rock
Yayayay congratulations! How exciting!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
thanks for the well wishes ladies.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results