shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamer''s little beauty

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much again for the anniversary and birthday well-wishes, and thanks for the kind words about my little friend! You are all the best!

An extra special thanks to everyone who thought it looks bigger than .81ct! hee hee I agree, I think it looks more like a carat. And also thanks to those of you who think it looks really white! I find that the stone really takes on the colors around it, but when in florescent lighting you can kind of see a tint to it, but it looks pretty... like old lace. I like the "warmth" to the stone a lot. Lucky for me, no one if my social world knows anything about diamonds except "pretty" so I don''t have to worry about any color snobs
2.gif

Here comes a million photos, I had come fun tonight...

#1 is outdoors on a cloudy day, this really shows the brilliance.

dreamerpic18.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
10.gif

dreamerpic33.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
My whole collection (L to R): half eternity with 9 pointers, sapphire (.93ct) and diamond (D & F, .93tcw) three-stone, my new RB, 2mm WG band

dreamerpic20.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
The sapphire was the stone my DH proposed with, it was originally in a split-shank solitaire.

dreamerpic21.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I feel so lucky to have such beautiful rings... the eternity band was my original wedding band...

dreamerpic23.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bling cake! I love this shot because you can really see the different patterns in the RB versus the ECs.

dreamerpic25.JPG

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Very classic! Thanks for sharing and congratuations! Great photos too
1.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just for you Motownmama! This is how I will probably wear the rings...

dreamerpic29.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
One more for Motownmama... I think these rings will look better together when my RB grows a little and I get a better cut sapphire... I'm thinking maybe a step-cut montana blue sapphire from Jeff White...

dreamerpic30.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s my RB with hubbys WB.

dreamerpic31.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hubby hand shot!

dreamerpic32.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif

dreamerpic34.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again for letting me share!
35.gif

dreamerpic24.JPG

cwj

Shiny_Rock
That is the prettiest ever! I am so glad to see it. I just ordered a J from WF and I only hope its half as great as yours!!
cwj

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
cwj I can't wait to see yours!! What are the stats?

ETA: I just looked up your post about it. Sounds great! I hope seeing my pictures made you feel less nervous about your J color... I think the pics capture what the stone really looks like.

DD

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/4/2008 11:38:23 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
cwj I can''t wait to see yours!! What are the stats?

ETA: I just looked up your post about it. Sounds great! I hope seeing my pictures made you feel less nervous about your J color... I think the pics capture what the stone really looks like.

DD
DD
Yours is wonderful! If mine is anything like that I will be on cloud 9!! Yes seeing yours has helped. The closer the time gets to getting mine the more nervous I get! Jamie said it should be ready to ship on the 8th or 9th, I don''t know how I am going to be able to wait that much longer. Yours is prefect!!!!!!!!!!!!
cwj

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANK-YOU!!!!!!! They all look amazing together - and I mean NOW - not when they get bigger/change - I love it all !!!! Just 1 question - I see one pic of the diamond band and your RB, but not on your hand - why don''t you wear those 2 together or plain under and diamond band over - no? Just curious!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamerdachsie, your new ring is outstanding! Happy anniversary and 30th b-day. The upholstery in your avatar shot looks verrrrry much like my living room sofa and chair, btw...hee hee. Also, your whole ring collection is beautiful, you are a lucky gal!!!
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2008 12:08:49 AM
Author: motownmama
THANK-YOU!!!!!!! They all look amazing together - and I mean NOW - not when they get bigger/change - I love it all !!!! Just 1 question - I see one pic of the diamond band and your RB, but not on your hand - why don''t you wear those 2 together or plain under and diamond band over - no? Just curious!
I think that the diamonds in the eternity band are a tad big for the size of the stone... here''s a pic. Also the band is thicker than my solitaire, and that is something that bugs me. And these aren''t ideal cuts in the eternity, they are "medium" to "good" (pre-PS
14.gif
) and you can see the difference in person in the quality between them and the colitaire...I will say this make me love the super blingy look of an eternity band, so I may be stealing Katiedid''s design soon and getting a 3/4 eternity band of .03cts ACAs. I think that would looks awesome!

dreamerpicx27.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
closer.. the stones look a little lemony b/c of my wall color reflecting, that isn''t *yellow* (hissssssss)

dreamerpicx26.JPG

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring DD :) Congratulations on your anniversary and your 30th :) your new present is just gorgeous :)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2008 10:16:34 PM
Thanks again for letting me share!
35.gif
LOVE this shot!
30.gif

Thanks for all the pretty peetures!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Your collection is so elegant DD, I love it!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it DD!!! It looks so big!! I have that setting and its just as beautiful as you describe it!! After seeing your pics I can''t wait to get my ring back!!!!
30.gif

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
I love the setting, and the stone is gorgeous!
30.gif

What a beautiful collection of jewelry. Happy birthday DD!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for indulging me! I do not think the eternity band detracts from your solitaire - your RB is the star of the show. Personallly I''d alternate b/t the plain band and the diamond band - I really LOVE them both - very classic and beautiful on your hand. And - I hope you continue to wear the sapphire as a RHR - It one of my favs!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow Dreamer your new ering is wonderful, the stone is great and the setting is so smooth and sleek, perfect together IMO!
I love how you took pictures of all of your rings together, they are all beautiful (your 3 stone is gorgeous!)
30.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dreamer, you have FANTASTIC taste!
emteeth.gif
Seriously, your new legato solitaire is gorgeous. I love it and I love your diamond band. Funny that you like mine. I like yours! (I wish mine was MORE blingy--I think my eternity band 3 pt stones are a little skimpy for my 1.01 ct.) I also love that plain band. So pretty and classic.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
DD, your set is fantastic! I just love the first 3 pics. The crisp arrow shot, the silver arrow shot, and the glowing stone.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2008 9:30:44 PM
You know you're a PSer when...

dreamerpic15.JPG
I just adore this picture. All of your pics are cool, but this one is my fave... what a beauty! Congrats on your upgrade Dreamer!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results