shape
carat
color
clarity

question ! who has Signed Pieces''s eterntity ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
hi! I would like to know that how many pieces your signed pieces''s eternity ring has Fluorescence stone?
I always feel that couple pieces looks dull ( gray color looks under sun )of my eternity,
last week I went to Nevada and it was so strong sun, couple diamond looked much more gray color.
then I found out that mine has react 3 pieces are Fluorescence by black light.
6.gif

now I wonder those are looks gray dull pieces one? I would like to know what another people''s signed pieces eternity.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve had mine since last June and have yet to be in a setting to even witness the possibility of flour! I''m curious now.
2.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t know that fluorescence would make a stone look difference in any light other than Black Light.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 11:33:48 AM
Author: swingirl
I didn''t know that fluorescence would make a stone look difference in any light other than Black Light.
It can make the stone look dull or milky but that is usually when they have very strong fluor and only in some cases

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results