shape
carat
color
clarity

tattoo shoes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, i was walking down the street in santa cruz two weeks ago when i happened to look in the window at bunny''s.....and since it was my bd, my hubby insisted we go in and i try on a pair....and so we did and i bought a pair. i went 4 days later and bought another pair. none of these at the website are the either of the pairs i bought but i thought i''d check in and see if anyone else has been bitten by the don ed hardy bug: http://donedhardyshoes.com/ basically, shoes made using his tatto designs. i don''t have any tattos but i LOVE these shoes! even my vet noticed them today and is going to go check them out to get a pair for herself...... am i alone in loving these shoes?

movie zombie

ps skulls aren''t my thing but the large cats and fish certainly are!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Yeah... I like the decks and lowrise. I don''t own a pair but would like to. I also love the sunglasses- saw them at Downtown Disney... the tatt is in rhinestones! Really fun and colorful.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love those Ed Hardy sneakers! Nordstrom has a few of the EH styles and they''re super cute. I am currently coveting a pair of glitter Converse sneaks, though, they''re SO freakin'' sparkly!
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
happy belated mz!
emcake.gif
emrainbow.gif
emgift.gif
those shoes are cute. they look like they may even be comfy!
35.gif

enjoy!

cool avatar sera.
emthup.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I am usually conservative in my style of dress but I would own a pair of the sneakers in a minute and wear them with broken in jeans and a tee shirt along with my favorite 1970s indian silver twist bracelet and stainless steel Rolex.Thanks for the great idea!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are cool. I wanted to get my son a pair, I saw them first in the men''s shoe dept at Nordstrom. I think they are really different!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have anything to add, but I live in Santa Cruz and go to Bunny''s all the time! I love that place!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
belle, thanks! and they are very very comfortable...... i can''t believe i''m already lusting for a third pair.......

movie zombie

ps jewelerman, you''d fit right into scruz.....don''t you think, star?

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2008 3:57:23 PM
Author: movie zombie

ps jewelerman, you''d fit right into scruz.....don''t you think, star?

Yes, very much so!!

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I have been bitten by the Don Ed Hardy bug too! Haven't got the shoes yet, but got addicted to the tee-shirts last month and already have three. I never thought I would see myself in a skull tee, but here I am loving it. And especially love the tiger tee's and hoodies...reminds me of that comcast commercial where the guy gets tattooed- "Sorry Roger, you Tiger now!" "I told you tattoo are permanent!"

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Love ''em! I want some flips. I love the skulls.

Happy Belated Birthday MZ!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks, Coati! and welcome to the hardy crew!

movie zombie

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the white/silver and green coloured slider ones. How unique and pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results