shape
carat
color
clarity

Attn Anchor!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Anchor! I just wanted to check into all of your plans and give you an update! I''ve actually finished EVERYTHING! (Well - In my mind I have!)

I was actually shocked when I called my seamstress a couple weeks ago and asked her when I should go in for my first fitting for the August 2nd wedding, she said ASAP! whaaaat?! So - I did my first fitting this past weekend! How crazy! I finally feel like a bride! And we booked the honeymoon yesterday (most important thing in my mind) !!

How are things with your plans? I believe that the last update I saw from you was that your dress had recently come in! YAY!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Hey Cleopatra!
35.gif

That''s pretty impressive! Congrats on being done.
36.gif

I wish I could say I have done everything! Fortunately since my mother has agreed to make our invitations, I''m done with at least the stuff that needs to be done before the end of the semester. I pretty much have only details left: fittings, rent the tablecloths, buy the unity candle and my garter, write the ceremony (ok, that one isn''t a detail...
40.gif
), hair and make-up trial, update the registry, that sort of thing. I had my ceremony musician and my baker flake out on me (
29.gif
), but fortunately, my brother offered to put something together for us for the ceremony music, and my sister offered to make our cake (before I even asked). So, it''s pretty much under control, even if it''s not all done.
5.gif

Yup, my dress got in about 2 weeks ago, and I''m going to try it on and pick it up on Saturday! I can''t wait.
9.gif
Don''t worry, I''ll post pics asap. We''re also going to shop for my mom''s and my grandma''s dresses. And they want to order. A little late, you say? Well, what I can do, I''m only the bride.
20.gif
28.gif

5 months from Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results