shape
carat
color
clarity

The ring is in ... GOG Chunky Cushion (1.15 H SI1) w/ Tacori 2620 Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondtiger

Shiny_Rock
well ... it''s been about a month since i''ve posted but i just wanted to show everyone the ring. i chose the Good Old Gold Signature Chunky Cushion (1.15 H SI1) with a Tacori 2620 setting. unfortunately, all i have right now is the video that jonathan made before he sent it to me but i''ll post pictures as soon as i can. this should give you a good idea, though.

GOG Chunky Cushion (1.15 H SI1) W/ Tacori 2620 Setting

by the way, it actually looks better in person than in the video. both sarah and jonathan had mentioned it over the phone but i found that hard to believe. well ... they were right. people are commenting about it everywhere she goes and she''s loving all the attention. i can''t count how many times i''ve caught her looking at. it''s been pretty funny.

i want to thank everyone for all of their help. i went into this not knowing a thing about diamonds. now, i know more than i ever imagined. most importantly, she loves the ring. it sparkles like crazy and is "different" - the 2 things she wanted. it really is incredibile.

for those of you looking to buy a ring and do not know much about diamonds, etc, pricescope is the place to be. the people here are more than willing to answer anything and everything you can come up with (even if you ask the same question 5 different ways like i did). if you have reservations about buying online, don''t. good old gold (gog) was amazing. sarah and jonathan were a pleasure to work with. sarah was there every step of the way answering each of my questions while jonathan was more than willing to make videos comparing the diamonds i was looking at. they were extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. i couldn''t have imagined a better experience. i will be recommending gog to all of my friends and i recommend them to you. to jonathan and sarah, thank you. this was a very special moment in my life and i couldn''t have done it without the two of you.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats. :)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. It''s even more beautiful than I envisioned. That high crown just tops off (literally) the absolutely gorgeous front/back profile on that setting. It could not be more perfect. Seriously.

Well done dt, you did a splendid job getting her what she wanted!
30.gif
36.gif

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Just gorgeous!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks so much for the kind words dt.

Quite frankly we couldn''t stop drooling over it when it was finished and that setting is one of the best we have seen this diamond in to date. More than anything we are happy that *she* is happy because whem mama''s happy everybody''s happy.
41.gif

From all of us here at GOG, thank you for the opportunity to serve.

Warm regards,

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, SO pretty!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely STUNNING! Congratulations.... and please post hand shots! :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!!

Ditto on those handshots
36.gif

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
wowzer.gif
Jaw-droppingly gorgeous!!!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! And, this is from someone who is not a halo fan. But, that ring is spectacular! May she wear it happily for many, many wonderful years!
36.gif

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2009 10:20:54 AM
Author:diamondtiger
well ... it''s been about a month since i''ve posted but i just wanted to show everyone the ring. i chose the Good Old Gold Signature Chunky Cushion (1.15 H SI1) with a Tacori 2620 setting. unfortunately, all i have right now is the video that jonathan made before he sent it to me but i''ll post pictures as soon as i can. this should give you a good idea, though.

GOG Chunky Cushion (1.15 H SI1) W/ Tacori 2620 Setting

by the way, it actually looks better in person than in the video. both sarah and jonathan had mentioned it over the phone but i found that hard to believe. well ... they were right. people are commenting about it everywhere she goes and she''s loving all the attention. i can''t count how many times i''ve caught her looking at. it''s been pretty funny.

i want to thank everyone for all of their help. i went into this not knowing a thing about diamonds. now, i know more than i ever imagined. most importantly, she loves the ring. it sparkles like crazy and is ''different'' - the 2 things she wanted. it really is incredibile.

for those of you looking to buy a ring and do not know much about diamonds, etc, pricescope is the place to be. the people here are more than willing to answer anything and everything you can come up with (even if you ask the same question 5 different ways like i did). if you have reservations about buying online, don''t. good old gold (gog) was amazing. sarah and jonathan were a pleasure to work with. sarah was there every step of the way answering each of my questions while jonathan was more than willing to make videos comparing the diamonds i was looking at. they were extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. i couldn''t have imagined a better experience. i will be recommending gog to all of my friends and i recommend them to you. to jonathan and sarah, thank you. this was a very special moment in my life and i couldn''t have done it without the two of you.
Glad the 1.15 H found a happy owner, congratulations it really is a great diamond and a great company and I''m glad you are happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results