shape
carat
color
clarity

I wasn''t on the LIW list...but I have a proposal story =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock

Originally I posted about this in Hangout...since I was never really on the LIW list I figured noone would know who I was...but the Hangout ladies suggested I also post here, so here you go!

Ok, onto the story - a few weeks ago we were on vacation in Belize. This was our first "real" vacation in 5 years of dating (and by "real" I mean on a plane, in a hotel, and not with or visiting any family). Let me tell you, Belize was beautiful! We had a great time snorkeling, hiking, and just enjoying the island.

As for the proposal, my guy did it at the end of this long dock at our resort. I''m trying to post a photo below to show you...there is a little cabana at the end with a pair of lounge chairs...very beautiful view. He had prepared a photo book for me (had gone to my mom to get a lot of the photos) with pictures from us as kids all the way up to last christmas...titled "The first chapter in the Rockzilla and Rockguy story" At this point I was freaking out a little bit, but when I got to the end of the book and there was no "Will you marry me?" printed in it, I was able to relax and actually read the whole thing again!! After that, he got me, with the "And I have one more thing for you...."

After that, it''s all a blur...his exact words...my exact words...probably for the best as I think we were both very nervous, but needless to say, he asked and I accepted!

On to the next most important thing, the ring! Some of you may remember the OEC ring I fell for a few weeks ago at Singlestone during the SoCal PS get-together. Little did I know, he had been "stalking" my posts for months and months! He went down to SS without me knowing and also fell for the ring, and was able to pull off the whole thing with me having NO idea!! The stats are: 1.42ct VS J OEC -- I''ll link to the other post for a bunch of photos for you https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/so-cal-gtg-downtown-la-photos.76241/ So, it was a ring you have all seen before!

The photo that should be attaching here is the beach/water/dock where he proposed...

Copy of early-morning-at-the.jpg

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Another photo of the resort

capricorn resort.jpg

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Photo I took while walking down the beach...

beach view.JPG

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
The happy couple at lunch =) (This was our favorite lunch spot...sorry for the darkness!)

lunchtimesm.JPG

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I posted in your other thread already, but I must say it again: GORRRRRRRRRRGEOUS!!!!!!! I love the spot he chose!! And you two are such an adorable couple (in the darkness or not). Congrats again!!
36.gif

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
And of course, the ring!

Copy of lovely OEC close up.JPG

This_Is_Amore

Rough_Rock
Awww.... congratulations! What a great setting- and a fantastic trip for the two of you to recreate for many years to come!

The ring is BEAUTIFUL- wear it in good health and happiness!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
That is such a wonderful story. Congrats!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
DOUBLE congrats, girl!

seriously though, your ring is sooo fabulous that it should get more than one thread!

CaliBling

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring!! Can we get some details? Congrats!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your proposal is so romantic and I love that he found out exactly the ring you wanted by finding out through PS. That''s pretty awesome. And the ring is GORGEOUS!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
You guys make such a beautiful couple and the place looks beautiful :).

I read your other post how sweet is that he stalked your posts so he could surprise you with the perfect ring :) what a sweetie.

Congratulations to both of you :)

eaglesgal

Rough_Rock
You guys are adorable! Congratulations! Your ring is stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results