shape
carat
color
clarity

in LOVE with this stone....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
C

cozzagirl

i have been drooling over this stone for a while so if anyone happens to buy it, PLEASE share pics :) i just absolutely love jeff white! someday i will own something he has created...

LINK

seafoam tourmaline.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Yum, that color is gorgeous!!!

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, I''ve been drooling over that one, too. It''s just too big for what I can get away with wearing
19.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its Gorgeous!
30.gif

How do you find what he has for sale? i''ve gone through his gallery and it only shows pictures, but not prices and the ability to add to cart? anyone else buy from him? I''ve had email conversation with him before, but I just don''t know what his price ranges are like?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
D&T, I wondered that myself!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I am in love with this stone too. A couple of months ago Jeff posted on this forum and he mentioned a designer already bought this one, but haven't updated his website yet.

C

cozzagirl

Date: 8/22/2009 11:41:54 PM
Author: D&T
Its Gorgeous!
30.gif

How do you find what he has for sale? i''ve gone through his gallery and it only shows pictures, but not prices and the ability to add to cart? anyone else buy from him? I''ve had email conversation with him before, but I just don''t know what his price ranges are like?

D&T: He actually has a very small collection of things that are precut for sale. However, he apparently doesn''t update his site very often (given what lovinggems said). But, if you still want to check it out, you can just go to his main website and click on "current selection" then under option number 2 you click on the link that says "click here".

Here is the link: precut selection

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2009 12:21:11 AM
Author: cozzagirl

Its Gorgeous!
30.gif

D&T: He actually has a very small collection of things that are precut for sale. However, he apparently doesn''t update his site very often (given what lovinggems said). But, if you still want to check it out, you can just go to his main website and click on ''current selection'' then under option number 2 you click on the link that says ''click here''.

Oh for heaven''s sakes-it was THAT easy?? Jeez-I''ve been to his site about 1000 times and apparently never clicked that link. Duh! Thanks for the heads up!

C

cozzagirl

Date: 8/23/2009 12:36:10 AM
Author: packrat

Its Gorgeous!
30.gif

D&T: He actually has a very small collection of things that are precut for sale. However, he apparently doesn''t update his site very often (given what lovinggems said). But, if you still want to check it out, you can just go to his main website and click on ''current selection'' then under option number 2 you click on the link that says ''click here''.

Oh for heaven''s sakes-it was THAT easy?? Jeez-I''ve been to his site about 1000 times and apparently never clicked that link. Duh! Thanks for the heads up!

LOL no prob!
3.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I want the crysoberyl on his site. Want want want it!

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
sweet stone...I think that color is called "british racing green"..if you were to give it''s color a name

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a very yummy color!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2009 12:47:34 AM
Author: glitterata
I want the crysoberyl on his site. Want want want it!
Me too. It is awesome.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Its Gorgeous!
30.gif

thanks! goodness same as packrat...lol
3.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Well someone has got it, I just clicked on the link and it''s marked as sold.

Was it one of you?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s not me. That was quick; I guess the purchaser must have been undecided but when the picture showed up in this thread, it must have nudged him/her to hurry up and get it before someone else gets it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty color and stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results