shape
carat
color
clarity

Gypsy-did you ever get huggies?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Gypsy,

I was reading your thread back in December about the different huggies you were considering. And then I guess you decided to wait until Valentine''s Day.

I''ve been looking for huggies. I''m waiting to get a quote on some Memoire huggies/hoops from Pearlman''s. I also like the ones from Whiteflash that you mentioned in your thread, but the diamonds look so small I wonder if the earrings would be blingy enough. Did you ever buy any?

Cindy

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
I''m not Gypsy, but I did just get some of the .14 ctw huggies from Whiteflash. They are delicate and pretty but definitely not very blingy. The stones are so small that there''s not much fire from them. It''s mostly flash from the tables. It probably doesn''t help that I have to close them by pressing from both sides and the diamonds get fingerprints on them from the get-go. However, I like them a lot and I like how they can go from jeans to night-out.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
Adelpated can you PLEASE show us some pictures of your huggies. I am seriously investigating some and any real pictures, esp ear shots give such a better perspecitve.

35.gif

d2b

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2008 3:21:49 AM
Author: Addlepated
I''m not Gypsy, but I did just get some of the .14 ctw huggies from Whiteflash. They are delicate and pretty but definitely not very blingy. The stones are so small that there''s not much fire from them. It''s mostly flash from the tables. It probably doesn''t help that I have to close them by pressing from both sides and the diamonds get fingerprints on them from the get-go. However, I like them a lot and I like how they can go from jeans to night-out.
Thanks for your reply Addlepated. Besides the .14ctw. huggies, I got a quote from WF on KtIceRN''s fishtail pave huggies which I really like. I ended up contacting Maytal Hannah and I''m getting the huggies that are on her website. She made my engagement ring setting for me. The earrings will have 5 pt. stones in them so I hope they''ll end up looking fairly blingy.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Cindy, I don''t think Gypsy bought huggies yet.

Addlepated, could you please post pictures of your WF huggies? I''m interested in seeing pictures too!

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
I don''t have any pics offhand of just the huggies - I had them make drops for my emeralds to go with them. This thread has pictures and earshots and measurements, though.
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/3/2008 2:04:10 PM
Author: Cind11

Date: 2/3/2008 3:21:49 AM
Author: Addlepated
Thanks for your reply Addlepated. Besides the .14ctw. huggies, I got a quote from WF on KtIceRN''s fishtail pave huggies which I really like. I ended up contacting Maytal Hannah and I''m getting the huggies that are on her website. She made my engagement ring setting for me. The earrings will have 5 pt. stones in them so I hope they''ll end up looking fairly blingy.
Oh, Cindy! That sounds wonderful! Please post pictures when you get them!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Diamondseeker,

When I get them, which should be in about three or four weeks, I will definitely take pics!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Ha Ha Gypsy,

I would say a wedding would take precedence over earrings. Happy wedding!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you honey. Happy Maytal earrings!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results