shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair Bling! (need hair style suggestions!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
So I''ve been searching and searching for some reasonably priced hair bling. I purchased some while I went back home for vacation, however the more I look at it the more I fee like it doesn''t LOOK well made. The pearls just look kinda cheap and the metal dingy. I had went to a bridal shop in NY and found a band that I really loved...but it cost $56! Everything else was even more than that!

So I surfed on over to White Aisle and rediscovered this little gem. I don''t know how I didn''t notice it before! I think the flower on the comb matches the ones from my dress. It''s just the right amount of bling and it''s only $24.99. Much easier to stomach than $56.

What do you ladies think? Also what kind of hair style do you think would go well with this? I have straight black hair and right now i''ve managed to grow it out to my upper mid back. The wedding is in May outdoors. And I will have an elbow length veil to add too...

haircomb.jpg

Erin

Ideal_Rock
No one, and I truely mean no one, except maybe your hairdresser, is going to be able to tell the difference between a $5 comb and a $56 comb.
As long as there isn''t a big ol silver socket where one of the pearls fell out, it will be glittery and pretty and holding your hair up.

I like this hairstyle

frentwis.jpg

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
here''s a pic of the back of the dress...funny that I''m posting these in a hair thread since I haven''t posted these before...

adbackveil.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results