shape
carat
color
clarity

He has the ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
I''m so excited!

He brought the ring home last night from the antique store. Yes, I picked it out, but I hadn''t seen it in 3 months. It was great to see it again and know that I still liked it.
30.gif

We cleaned it and I got to look at it. Then he made me go in the other room so he could hide it.

It is a yellow gold antique ring, victorian claw setting, with a round .60ish ruby.

I will definitely post handpics after the proposal, but who knows when that will happen. Hopefully in the next 2 months.

Thanks for letting me share!
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring sounds wonderful and you must be so excited!!!

I look forward to seeing it when your proposal comes
3.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! Do you have any idea when the proposal will be coming? Also, is it from a local antique store? I''m in Seattle too and only know of one place...

This_Is_Amore

Rough_Rock
YAY! I have to say- knowing he has the ring will make for some interesting moments! Please share any ''Oh-my-God-it''s-happening-now!!!'' mistaken moments with me, so I know I''m not the only one being driven crazy waiting for the beauty hiding in his closet!

And CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The ring sounds beautiful!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!! I''m in the exact same situation and I''m loving every moment of suspense and excitement. I go into the room where I know it is hiding and I look aruond thinking "My future is somewhere in this room."

Congrats!!!!!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Sunnyd - We got it at Antiques at Pike Place Market. They have a terrific selection of rings and really reasonable prices. Unfortunately, the lighting is not that great, so you have to ask if you can look at the ring next to the window behind the counter. Also, they do have a loupe you can ask to use, if you don''t have your own. And they don''t always keep their jewelry clean, so bring your own cleaning cloth. But I have bought several pieces of jewelry there and have been very, very satisfied with each purchase.

Thanks everyone for sharing my excitement!

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
that''s just news! i''m really excited for you. hopefully you don''t have to wait too long.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!!

I demand hand shots!!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Hope to see some pics soon!
yayy.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great news-congratulations!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!
36.gif
Thanks for sharing so that we can be excited right along with you!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!
36.gif
Thanks for sharing so that we can be excited right along with you!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing my excitement, everyone!
36.gif

I hope we all have a very short stay on the LIW list. Although, I''m having a great time being a LIW.

I promise I will post handpics and all the details when the ring is finally on my finger. Might not be for a couple of months though. He''s already told me that it''s going to be "boy soon".

His mom is getting married first week of June, and he wants to be engaged by then because she wants to see the ring, so I know for sure I will be engaged by June.

Plus, I already have my dress, so I know it''s going to happen, I just have to be patient.
21.gif

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Boy soon! I love that.

Also, it''s nice to see another coloured stone in waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results