shape
carat
color
clarity

This truly broke my heart to read it...please pray...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Saw this article earlier tonight and was obviously appalled. The article I read also mentioned that this guy had a drug problem...that''s the only thing I can think of besides being mentally ill that would cause a person to commit such a horrible crime. Very, very sad.
38.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Sophie- That is so sad. I cannot imagine anyone doing such a thing....makes me sick.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I can''t bring myself to read the article, Sophie. I can''t even begin to imagine.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Its a sad story.Like Monarch said he had a drug problem.His brain was not functioning properly.Its so very horrible..

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
this is so bad.. I would never be able to understand how someone can take someone else''s life. Its just not right.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really can''t comment on this. Beside being too heartbreaking to even think about, most of my thoughts are not appropriate for a public board.

I can sum it up by saying, I wish they would throw him off the highest bridge as punishment.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
just like the bible says an eye for an eye...

Poor kids. Rest in Piece.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I couldn''t read it. I heard a snippet and that was all I needed. There are no words my intellect can form.

Need not worry while here on earth, behind bars even the lowest life criminals will hunt him. He will forever have to have one eye open. Not even a guard will have his back continually. No peace. No rest. His living will be the worst form of punishment...torture...torment...anguish. And then there is tomorrow.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
This makes me so sad, so for the whole family actually and especially sad for the kids and the mother. I am sure she will feel some sort of guilt (even though it is completely his fault) that maybe she could have done something to change it all. I can''t imagine how she must feel.

Here is another story that completely breaks my heart. Stupid drunk driver kills a mother and four children, one of whom was only 8 weeks old. The father and two other kids are in serious condition at the hospital. He drove the wrong way on the highway and crashed head on into their minivan.

All he has is a cut on his chin. Stupid idiot drunk driver. He came from a family party. It was new years eve.
7.gif

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,319165,00.html

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2008 10:42:40 AM
Author: Ellen
I really can''t comment on this. Beside being too heartbreaking to even think about, most of my thoughts are not appropriate for a public board.

I can sum it up by saying, I wish they would throw him off the highest bridge as punishment.
Ditto!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is appalling, but what''s even worse is that there are articles about similar instances literally EVERY day in the newspaper! When WILL it stop?
7.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2008 1:03:29 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Ditto!!
And people question whether there is evil in this world
38.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock

Ditto!!
except they need to throw him off 4 times...

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is horrible, truely heartbreaking. I hope that this man suffers to the fullest extent of the law for what he did to those precious angels
39.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2008 11:06:31 PM
Author: Sophie

Ditto!!
except they need to throw him off 4 times...
Good one.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i am so ill...

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
People like that disgust me beyond belief those poor babies and their family
7.gif

I hope that he feels the pain he caused his wife and those babies family tenfold everyday for the rest of his miserable stinking life.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I second that!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results