shape
carat
color
clarity

LISTKEEPER UP FOR GRABS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies!

Well I was going to wait until the new year to retire but figured why hold on to the magical listkeeper fairy dust any longer? It worked for me so I should share the wealth! I thoroughly enjoyed my time as listkeeper but after a year and three months I''m glad to be off the list! So....who wants to take over??
31.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve thought about it, but I''m a noob so I might feel weird about it.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I guess the question is... Who really needs the dust? I would be happy to do it... I think I am #13 now, and I am pretty sure the proposal will be next month... Should I do it at the risk of giving it up in a month? Or is there someone who REALLY needs the dust? LOL
31.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I''d be happy to do it, too. I''m pretty far down on the list, but I have at least two or three months of waiting left.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll toss my hat into the ring, i''m only at number 20 but I have a feeling i''ll be around awhile. It could be til next Christmas... *shudders* But on the bright side... i''ll still be here with all these lovely ladies!
36.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
i could do it too, i''ll be here for awhile...assuming i don''t win the lottery in the near future.
31.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, HOW HAPPY was I to sign on and see that the listkeeper fairy dust did INDEED work for our darling DMBsGirl??!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''m so happy it''s your "turn"
1.gif
You deserve it!!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll do it if you like. I''m around everyday anyway, HA!
34.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
EEk, i have to choose? Well I think it should be someone who has been around for a while and who is not positive that a proposal is coming soon. If you know it''s coming soon, you don''t really need the dust
1.gif
Sooooo....redfaerythinker I think you fit the bill!!! copy the latest list into a new thread and ask admin to make it a sticky. Hope the dust works for you like it did for me!
1.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! I feel so special. Thanks!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats redfaerythinker :) YAY for the new list keeper here is hoping loads of dust comes your way

honey22

Ideal_Rock
DMBsGirl - congrats on your engagement and a big thanks for looking after us LIWs on the list! May your good luck be catchy!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results