shape
carat
color
clarity

Simple question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Casecracker

Rough_Rock
This might be a "nit picky" question.

I''m getting a bridal set. When I propose should I show her both and just give her the engagement ring or should I just show her the engagement ring and inform her there''s a matching wedding ring?

Probably doesn''t matter, but I just wonderin''.
37.gif

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
I wouldn''t give her the wedding ring when you propose, just the engagement ring. Maybe after the excitement you can explain to her it''s a set, and then show her the matching ring. Set it aside in another box even.

That happened with a couple I know, and he ended up slipping the wedding ring on her hand, too, and she''s been wearing it the whole time, with the wedding a year away. Kind of odd to wear both, if you ask me.

Casecracker

Rough_Rock
It would be odd to give her the wedding band - which I wouldn''t do. I agree. I should keep the matching band out of sight until later. I also fear it might take away from the engagement ring - I want her attention focused on one time here =)

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Agreed. And, if you keep it aside, it''s like an extra present to her.
2.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d just give her the e-ring when you propose and when things calm down a little while later you can show her the band.

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Casecracker, I just saw the pictures you posted in Rocky Talky and the ring is beautiful! She''s a lucky lady!

Casecracker

Rough_Rock
Thank you! Lot of hard work went into that =)
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results