shape
carat
color
clarity

What list? UGH!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
haha So I have the most awesome photographer EVER!IMO with that said e-mails me asking for a list of mandatory shots she wants me to have her take...... WHERE CAN I FIND THIS LIST? or is it something I come up with? I''m probably being silly here I know of some shots I want but I don''t want to leave anyone out ya know? What are some of the mandatory shots that you just HAD to have?
33.gif

18 days till I marry my best friend!

kimberlina13

Shiny_Rock
It''s easier if you break it down into groupings, family shots, bridal party shots, dress shots, ring shots, flower shots venue shots, reception shots..

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, definitely provide a list.
A photographer should have their "standards" to which you can add or subtract.

For formal shots (family and every combination) make sure the people involved KNOW that, for example, outside of the church, we will need you for about 20 mins to do family shots. Then the photog can place you and DH, and call out the folks that are in each shot- this worked fabulously for us and we got all formals/posed/family shots done in under 30 mins.
Example: you, DH and your siblings/ you with your siblings alone/ you, DH with both sets of parents/you and DH with your parents/with his parents/each with your own parents,etc.

When you make these lists, included the parents names for the photog.

One piece of advice, make sure you tell photog other unique elements you want captured- any of your DIYs, your sentimental toasting flutes, your programs, your table numbers, anything you can think of. Anything special you are carrying with you- I had my mom''s angel pin on my bouqet- list that as a must take. It might sound like overkill, but a good photog will be efficient and make sure they get all of these.

Good luck!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
You kind of have to make it up. We requested lots of different group shots and several ideas for candids.

For example, my list said things like:

Group Shots:

Bride with sisters
Groom with grandmother and all grandsons
Bride and Groom with Best Man and Sister in Law
Bride and Groom with Great Aunt
and so forth

My photographer did a great job of making sure that we got everything. Plus, having an organized list helps after ceremony pictures go by MUCH more quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results