shape
carat
color
clarity

I''ve been holding out on you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
Thank you guys!! I find myself smiling a bazillion times when I look down at the wedding band next to my ering. I not only snagged a wonderful man but I get to think of my dearly missed great grandmother as well.

And Monoarch- thank you so much for that sweet comment on my skin. I am so fair that everything that shows up and is hard to hide! Is anyone else experiencing awful dry skin now that winter is here? I need some serious recommendations on how to take care of my poor face.

Oh, and did I mention it feels good to be married???
36.gif

sunnygirl

Shiny_Rock
You too are so adorable! I love those huge smiles on your faces! Congratulations!

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
I normally try not to smile too big because I have these huge cherokee cheek bones (so high my eyes nearly shut from being pushed closed by the cheeks!) but man it was so hard not to smile big. I''m just thankful I am recognizable in the photos hehe

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shigidigi, I use Aquaphor or Moisturel for my dry face in the winter! Neither have added fragrances or anything irritating.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! You two look great!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations!! u both look so happy..

ur husband remindes me SO much of that guy who plays in 24...the blonde guy ...hmmm!! forgot his name....but he looks exactly like him!!! do u know who im referring to?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
You both look so happy! SF City Hall is really beautiful! Congratulations!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the symbolism of your ring, and honestly, you look so great, the two of you, so happy, it makes me smile. I know you had struggles but now the stresses are over! You got married in a stunningly gorgeous building, too, not just any building, wow, the ceiling and arches and details are amazing. So, throw an awesome party and have fun!!!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! You both look so happy, and I am so glad the day and ceremony was all about you and no one else. Best wishes!

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
thanks again and hehe- SDL I never noticed that but opened the photo and laughed out loud... apparently too loud because DH heard and came to investigate and said "are you making a public spectacle out of me?"
31.gif

He really is too cute! MSB- I dont watch 24 but now I''m gonna have to so I can see this blonde guy!

Monarch thanks for the face recommendations- I need it so bad right now.

Diamondfan- you are right. I feel like a million bucks with no stressers (well, christmas shopping stressers, but at least no wedding stressers
23.gif
)

Anyone else toying with the idea of eloping- I say do it! I know Surfgirl will back me up. Hell, Surfgirl is half the reason I thought I could get away with it!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, what lovely pics! What a beautiful place to get married.

You made a RADIANT bride- luv, luv, luv the dress. It''s always been one of my favorites from the JCrew wedding line.

CONGRATS!!!

Kats

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! It sounds like a great day and you have lovely pics of it. Very simple and stress free!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Your rings (all three of them) are amazingly beautiful!! Are their handshots around here somewhere that I''ve missed? You look stunning! And in that last shot your DH looks like Rick Shroeder! So handsome. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
good for you! we did the same thing (went to court and are doing the "wedding" next year). I completely suggest this route to people. I am so laid back with the vow renewal now because i''m already married. I''ve already had my "best day of my life" feeling. This is just a reason to be with people I love and to party! :) It''s nice because it really does put the important meaning back into the wedding for me (about a day to celebrate my love with my family and friends. not a day to stress out and go crazy about every freaking detail!). You looked absolutely gorgeous, love the jewels. :) Congrats and good for you for lessening the stress. Way to go!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
I was just checking out your new pictures and was wondering, do you get to wear your awesome dress again for your wedding in April? I think everyone should have two weddings, we work so hard on finding the perfect dresses and then only get to wear them once most of the time, it's such a shame!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! Congratulations to you and your husband! I love your story, and it was actually something I brought up to my FI to see if he''d be interested in mayying in secret and then having our regular wedding in the summer. I''m so glad you did exactly what you guys wanted to do.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! You look so happy! And you make such a beautiful bride! I am so glad that you did it your way. I suggested getting married in secret to my FI, then having a party, but he wouldn''t go for it. I love that you did it!!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats-you two look so happy and you are a gorgeous bride!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! You''re glowing! And your city hall is more magnificient than a lot of the pricey wedding venues I''ve seen!!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!
What a gorgeous bride you are- and your hubby is a doll (love the pic of signing the license)

You two look so happy, and that city hall is amazing!

The story about your ring brought tears to my eyes- how beautiful to have such a lovely reminder of your grandmother with you at all times.

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! SF City Hall is a gorgeous building, the photos look great, I''m very happy for you two. My friend got married at SF too, but your pictures are so much better

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results