shape
carat
color
clarity

Yippee!!! New ring!!! Possibly the record for the largest

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dang it!! I have 4 of those, so there!
27.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2007 2:40:15 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Oh Harriet...women at the club doen't say Ka Ka do they? (kaw kaw is poo poo)

You and I need to get together. I have much to teach you. You really shouldn't venture out alone!!
2.gif

§
I'm not hoity toity, just not American. But I'll happily learn what you have to teach me.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Harriet...I hope you know I was razzing (joking) you! I didn''t know you were American Slang challenged. You have to forgive me...I seem to think this internet thing is all right here in America. When someone posts from Australia or Ireland...I still can''t figure out how it is I get to see it.
2.gif
The letters are all just as I type, so I see no accent or difficulty in interpreting. Your use of this language is far more advanced than mine...It is I that should apologize!!

My rational is to just make it simple and think everyone is my American neighbor...and understands my googly moogly. (that is means nothing...I just made it up).

No need to hesitate in asking in the future...just know I like to tease...no harm intended!! Honest!!
2.gif
Are you sure you aren''t Hoity Toity? You sure have the bling!!
2.gif
§

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
DKS!!!! tsk tsk!! i read that title and i was so HAPPY that your adorable husband surprised you with this knock out door knob''s great big boss, and then i find out its a wax ring!!! tsk tsk

gotta admit it gave me a good chuckle..love ur sense of humor...:)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2007 2:46:16 PM
Author: risingsun
Congrats!! You''ve gone from the CAD to the wax...you must be thrilled
3.gif
Keep on keeping on...your ring will be finished in no time
2.gif
lol.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
DKS,
Tease away, but I reserve the right to tease back.
P.S. You didn''t get my pun.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I got your pun, Ms. hoity (not) toity.
1.gif
1.gif

You'll find out all you need to know about wax rings next time you do a bathroom remodel. Up til then, with any luck, they remain a dark, unseen secret hidden in your home.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
DKS just think about the word Knob for a minute... could it perhaps have another meaning?

oh my
emembarrassed.gif
I, I , I just didn''t know.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
P.S. You didn''t get my pun. Wow Harriet...you are right. Very smooth!! Yeah Harriet!!!
36.gif

Thanks...Macie. I''ll be ok...well, I ever I was OK. The verdict is still out on that one.

Fly girl...I bet I will be humming that RR tune next time I see your avatar in a post!!

You''ve gone from the CAD to the wax...dang rising sun...that would have made a really great thread title. Your wit overfloweth!!! (oh dear...no pun intended.)

I have 4 of those Lyra...you are the HOITIEST TOITIEST OF US YET...can anybody top her? Didn''t poster Ann live in a mansion?

OK status report...it is 2:45 central time zone...the Mr is in toity room...I can hear wrenches, hammering and things happening and then he said...Great this thing has turned into a project! Oh dear. I guess when you disturb old crusty things...you risk breaking them. Ok...so board...for me...will you all go in and flush all together...lets say at 4:00pm? Please do so with support and send all things positive to get this ...old crusty thing to work again.
14.gif
Don''t flush and take it for granted!!! It is not a right...it is a privilege!! §

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
You''re hilarious... It''s amazing that you''re taking all this so well!
36.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
5:54...status update...for those of you at the edge of your seats...whether it be up or down...

It is installed! Had to install new tile too! He did it all! He is DA MAN! Ok...I am not showing that ring to any of you again...I don''t care how much you beg...let''s put this ring to rest to! Yippee! §

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well ... call me a cynic, DKS ... but how do we really know that ring is in your possession and you''re not pulling the ka ka over our eyes. I believe that was a PROFESSIONAL pix from a WEBSITE and not, say, with roses or lovingly placed upon said TILES. For all we know it''s not even REAL wax. And may faultily (if at all) stem the growing brown tide in Knob-land.

For SHAME!

11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results