shape
carat
color
clarity

For LisaC and princess solitaire owners.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock

I remember seeing LisaC`s beautiful princess cut solitaire sitting nicely with her channel set wedding band. I have a similar wedding band and am looking for the right flush-fitting setting (also princess solitaire).

If you own a princess solitaire that sits nicely with your wedding band, would you mind posting your ring`s side-view picture? (or direct me to an appropriate thread)

Thank You so much!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
35.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry but I am the most technically inept person so I''ll have to wait til hubby or 15yr old son gets in to help me.
15.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lisa,
Thanks for trying to get your son/hubby on the job:)

Could you please in the mean time tell me where you got your setting? Was it custom made?

I`m having hard time trying to find a princess solitaire setting with the V-tips that has enough clearance to fit flush with my wedding ring. And the custom quote I got is quite expensive (considering I`m getting a smallish stone ~0.7).

If anyone else has an advice for me, please share!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Wasn''t custom I don''t think. I got it from a jeweler I cannot name as the error message will come up before I found pricescope. It was $350 for a 4 prong with Vtips
1.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results