shape
carat
color
clarity

Your help in matching my dress jewelry?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
Hello! I am shopping around for a bracelet and earrings to match my wedding dress and a cameo pendant I recently bought for it. Trying to keep them all matching, and none overpowering. Here's a link to the cameo that I bought: http://www.rubylane.com/shops/jewells/item/J-1429 (sorry a link- it's copy protected)

And here's my dress.

I think I like this antique bracelet to go with the necklace and cameo. What do you think? Would it all match enough? Is the bracelet too much?
Also, here are some earrings I'm looking at. I think I need to keep the earrings simple with the cameo. Does it all go together well?

d1863C_LL.jpg

eac

Shiny_Rock
I think it all works, and I''m loving the warm/champagne colors - very different!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My tendency is to think I might like a bracelet that is a bit more delicate with your gorgeous wedding dress! I think it would be hard to tell if all those browns would match until you saw them in person.

sheena

Rough_Rock
I think , this antique bracelet, necklace and earrings match your wedding gown. You look stunning and elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results