shape
carat
color
clarity

Van Craeynest ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

suezza

Rough_Rock
Hello - has anyone here ever had Van Craeynest, Inc. in San Francisco make you a ring/setting? Thanks - SB

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Do a search here...there''s a few threads on that company somewhere around here.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
One of my good friends had a VC ring that she wore as her wedding ring... ohmyword, that ring was (is) just spectacular. The workmanship and the fine detail -- AMAZING. Honestly, I''ve never seen anything quite like it -- so intricately PERFECT.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
there are some great threads around here. their settings are made the old fashion way and are just amazing. diamondseeker had some sent to her to view in person and said they were just perfect. Love In Bloom''s wedding set is Van Craeynest too. gorgeous well made settings!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Am I on crack or does Widget have one of their rings? (I guess the 2 are not mutually exclusive, but....
3.gif
)

ETA: I believe her star ruby is in a VC setting.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2007 5:13:41 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Am I on crack or does Widget have one of their rings? (I guess the 2 are not mutually exclusive, but....
3.gif
)

you''re not on crack, i''m pretty sure widget does own a band made my them.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
35.gif
I had these made at the beginning of this year...

LIBwedset0001.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
If I remember correctly they are styles 456/556, hand carved and chased. I also have a pendant by Van Craeynest that is carved, chased, inlaid, and pierced ( My Heart by Van Craeynest ).

LIBwedset0002.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Also had a wedding band made for my hubby. It''s not a technical match, but I think they go well together
2.gif

VCband1918001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results