shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess'' around .5 to 1 carat on 2 or 3 mm channel set bands?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
I have searched nearly all of the eye candy folder and am having trouble finding something like this. The closest I have come )so far) is Clio''s set in YG.

Does anyone have any pics of these for me to check out? I''m trying to decide if I should get a slimmer channel set setting to put my .7 princess on.

Thanks!

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
ang, one thing to note about my ring is that the princess is slightly rectangular, and when I knocked the stone out and had it reset, I had them put it in east/west. I like it because it emphasizes the rectangularity and it looks very sleek, but it doesn''t stand out from the band part of the ring quite as much as it used to when set north/south.

To give you a frame of reference, the band is, I think, about 2.3 mm, and the center stone is .52. The channel-set stones are 5 points each.

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Clio. I''m thinking my band is too think now, and when I look at it, all I see is metal and the diamond seems to blend in. The jeweler showed me a channel set 3mm band that I loved. I just want the diamond to stick out a bit farther than the band so it is more noticable.

Thanks for the reply!

KoCo

Rough_Rock
This is my .58 princess, the band is 2.6mm wide.

Copy of DSC00600.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results