shape
carat
color
clarity

Reset of e-ring w/ princess and trillions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Anastasia Jane

Rough_Rock
This is my first post. I had my e-ring diamonds reset and wanted to post because there was some interest in the past in a princess cut with trillions. This was not an upgrade, just a reset of a reset that I never liked. I was married in 1992 and we just bought stones from a jeweler near where we worked. What I know about them: the princess is 1.02 carats, G color, SI2, but it has cut corners (like a radiant). The seller told us it was a "quadrillion cut" but after looking online I don''t think it is. Anyway, it''s my mystery diamond. The side stones are .20 each, H, SI2. The setting is white gold (rhodium plated) and my ring size is 7.25. The band is white gold set with .80 carats of princess cut diamonds (half eternity).

If I were starting over I would do things differently, but after 15 years, 2 kids, 2 dogs, school tuition, house repairs, new car, etc., my original diamonds will have to do! After looking at this website for a while I decided I wanted to get an entirely new set of rings and my husband looked at me like I was crazy (he also looked frightened!). (I''ve also learned that you should never take a close up photo of your hand!)

Ring 022.jpg

Anastasia Jane

Rough_Rock
Here''s a close up shot in the shade of the rings and my dry hand!

Reset PT026.jpg

Anastasia Jane

Rough_Rock
The last one in the box outside in the sun.

Ring 028.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!! As for wanting another set completely...welcome to the madness.
27.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well done, congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set, and actually one of my favorite looks because my sweet DDIL has a very similar ring.

Thanks for sharing (and like FG said, welcome to the ***MADNESS***!!!)
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set. Well done on resisting the temptation to change everything!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results